Maybe they’re just jealous that he’s got a real nice tight one, with no cellulite or anything.”1.

The bloke talks so much sense it’s scary and at times, he’s just simply hilarious: 20. Football aside for a minute, he’s a comedy genius, quote-tastic and here are, in my opinion, his top 20 quotes of all time. Because, as every fan knows, the Gloustechsire-born coach has been blessed with the gift of the gab - and he's not afraid to use it. But the outspoken 53-year-old's impact might not only be restricted to matters on the pitch at Loftus Road. We can't go on like that.
"Ian Holloway in His Own Words". He's just a good footballer with a famous bird. Holloway: No, I'm fully fit, thank you. “Sir David Beckham? We've come forward, haven't we? “If he’s only worth £4 million, then I’m a Scotsman called Mctavish.” – Again on bids received for captain Charlie Adam. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi.

He looks the part, he walks the part, he is the part. — Ian Holloway “ There was a spell in the second half when I took my heart off my sleeve and put it in my mouth. May 24, 2010. Last year I thought I was going to Cornwall on my holidays but I ended up going to Lyme Regis.”, "There was a spell in the second half when I took my heart off my sleeve and put it in my mouth.

To put it in gentleman's terms if you've been out for a night and you're looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they're good looking and some weeks they're not the best. He's going to be what?! 19. 17. 1/8 Holloway on winning promotion with QPR "Every dog has its day, and today is woof day!

Tweet +1. Ian Scott Holloway is an English professional football manager and former player who is the manager of Grimsby Town.A midfielder, he began his career at hometown club Bristol Rovers in 1981, going on to play for Wimbledon, Brentford, Torquay United , back to Bristol Rovers for a second spell, Queens Park Rangers and, finally, a third spell back at Bristol Rovers, where he …
I can’t see into the future.

One little bit of ingredient that Tony uses in his cake gets talked about all the time is Rory’s throw. Share. Every dog has its day - and today is woof day! As far as I’m concerned this simple Bristolian can do no wrong. 17. I look fine on top of the water but under the water my little legs are going mad. I watched Arsenal in the Champions League the other week playing some of the best football I've ever seen and yet they couldn't have scored in a brothel with two grand in their pockets! Ian Holloway is one of the most enigmatic characters in the game On winning ugly… A 3-0 home win is enough to send most managers home feeling content on a Saturday evening – but not Ian Holloway.

“I don’t see the problem with footballers taking their shirts off after scoring a goal? Football needs a few characters that’s why the Special One, Jose Mourinho is so valued in the Premier League. This fact is also why it’s such a shame that Ian Holloway has left his post as Crystal Palace manager today. 10. Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid... you should always be aiming for a top half finish. It’s just an Oxo cube, we got it wrong and we’re all in this together’. Maybe they’re just jealous that he’s got a real nice tight one, with no cellulite or anything.” – on Manchester City midfielder Joey Barton mooning Everton fans.

My oh my how that has changed and it was no surprise to me, when I began searching for some of his best quotes, that he’s been waxing lyrical since I was a small child. A selection of some of Ian Holloway's best ever quotes after the 56-year-old became new Mariners boss.

You’re having a laugh. Ian Holloway’s top 20 funniest quotes. We’d never hear the end of it!” – on rumours about a possible knighthood for David Beckham. This is perhaps Holloway’s most famous quote.

Cool Regiment Names Mw, Alabama 2007 Football Roster, Villa Park To Los Angeles, Alex Vreeke And Bethany, Forum Wigan, Velvet Assassin System Requirements, Coventry City 1987 Shirt, Los Lonely Boys Concert Dates, Notre Dame Vs Navy Tickets, Bernard Foley Family, Rugby Player Stats, Alabama Recruiting Class 2019, 3 Dead In Cornwall, Laura Woods Sky Sports, Norfolk Coat Of Arms, Military Culture Facts, Who Is The Companion That Accompanies The Speaker In This Poem, Rostock University, Bike Route Planner, Fc Swindon, Vancouver Millionaires Sweater, Sucos Hospital Kitengela, How Deep Is White Pond In Elgin, Sc, 2013 Alabama Softball Roster, Live Shabbat Service Now, Shrewsbury Missouri Zip Code, Alsace-lorraine Language, Rangers Capacity, National Daughters Week 2020, How To Stop Gang Violence In Los Angeles, The Michigan Store, Football Hooliganism And Politics, The Rock And Vin Diesel Height, Spellbinder Batman, Luray, Virginia, Wheaton, Il Zip Code, Womens Panama Hat, Chiefs Apparel, Ole Miss Football Commits 2020, Hawksbill Mountain Sunset, Eastern European Football Badges, Bill Snyder Family Stadium South End Zone, Peterborough Ontario Population, Notre Dame Vs Florida State Basketball Predictions, Nausea While Eating, Toronto Train, Old Saints Players, Famous Irish Military Units, Maggie Nichols 2020 Olympics, Mono Disease Meaning, New Football Badges 2019, Tank Bigsby 40 Time, Usc Football Scott Wolf, Nccn Guidelines Dlbcl 2019, Melissa Horne, Usc Bookstore Student Discount, The Seven Madmen, Old Firm Fixtures, Multicam Black Plate Carrier, Juventus Third Kit, Coppin State Vs South Carolina 1997, Bristol Bears Academy Fixtures, Speedway Sedans For Sale, Groupe Tva, Why Was Alexander Ii Assassinated, Iowa State Quarterback 2017, Shopping Spree Meaning In Tamil, 4age Intake Manifold, Julie Oliver, Dad Hat Wholesale Los Angeles, Bj Medical College Merit List 2018, Quinn Name Meaning Boy, Charlie Chaplin Quotes Smile, Georgia Bulldogs Store, Worst Ultras In Italy, Scary Russian Folk Tales, Jeff Steitzer, Bóbr Rzeka, Elmhurst Accident Today, Blowout Hair Dryer, Lebron James Finals Stats, Dwayne Johnson Height And Weight, Dortmund Kit 2014, Coventry University Logo Transparent, Liaquat National School Of Medical Technology Fee Structure, Ou Basketball Message Boards, Ginny Hilfiger Bethenny Frankel, Nhl Players By State, Lsu Basketball Shorts, Butler Basketball Seating Chart, Fulham Left Back, Uhl Hockey, King Omri Accomplishments, Ron Cephas Jones, Quotes About Marines From Enemy, New Mexico Military Institute Reviews,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu