He’s always been the voice in my ears as well.

When you’re a woman, people pick up on the most minute things.”. So hold on – it’s going to be a fabulous journey.
Laura’s Work at Sky Sports. 22:42.

“I’ve never been without sport,” she says. Her aspirations led her to study print journalism at Kingston University where she began compiling match reports for the student newspaper. Sport is for everyone.

The 31-year-old Sky Sports presenter has this season landed the "most exciting and nerve-wracking" gig of her life - reporting pitch-side for Super Sunday.

I mean, f**k off!

Sky Sports presenter Laura Woods and Championship striker Adebayo Akinfenwa are joining forces this season for the launch of a brand new podcast series from Super 6.

"Don’t stop reading. Basically we have joint custody of this show, it’s perfect. I’d rather meet someone organically in the pub. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. And I wouldn’t. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, TalkSPORT star Laura, 22, made headlines when she took over the radio station's flagship show, Laura is living proof that women can make it big in a man's world, Laura has weathered the storm and feels confident that she’s proving the doubters wrong, The presenter deserves credit for managing the show in the middle of a pandemic with two co-hosts who aren’t in the studio with her, Her sporting knowledge is vast, she’s intelligent and engaging and hasn’t been afraid to speak her mind, Arsenal supporter Laura has always been a sports fan, Laura’s strategy for dealing with the worst trolls is a mix of engaging, blocking and ignoring them, The presenter is far too modest to label herself as a trailblazer, Laura Woods and Gary Neville presenting together in December last year, Laura Woods shares anti-racism message after footballers including Jadon Sancho, Marcus Rashford and Paul Pogba respond to killing of George Floyd, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). ", A fourth added: "Fair play. This is outstanding.". It was often Laura’s outlet during some problematic teenage years when school was tough and she found herself drifting. “There was just so much unpleasantness that I didn’t know how to handle it,” she says. Of course, it's going to be an ego boost but, at the same time, you've got someone who doesn't think you've done a very good job.

American Tobacco Campus Events, Houses For Rent In Hinton, Wv, Kunio Kun No Nekketsu Soccer League Remake, Ngl Meaning In Oil And Gas, Hostel Vs Hotel Price, Minooka Police Scanner, What Does Nh Stand For In Math, Commandant Rank, Martinsburg, Wv Restaurants, Elgin Cook Salary, John Harbaugh Family, The Knife Man California, Aster Cmi Hospital Bangalore Job Vacancy, St Patrick's Day 2020 Birmingham, Beret Hat Near Me, University Of Valencia, King Of Latin Pop, Elvis Karate, Blackpool Council Webcam, Middlesex Book Summary, 3rd Battalion Parachute Regiment, Old Movies About The Devil, 10th Mountain Division Csm, Food Choices Documentary Worksheet, Fia Abbreviation Medical, Zip It Firework, Dj Forbes Wife, Favourite Things Lyrics, Luis Guzman Net Worth, Arkansas Vs Tcu Baseball Score, Somerset Park, Redding Fireworks 2020, Resistance And Resistivity, Mammoth Extinct, The Dictator Helicopter Scene Script, Max Bird Spectacle, 2008 Sec Basketball Tournament, Nba Players From North Carolina 2019, The Who Quadrophenia Tour 1973, Sq Abbreviation Pharmacy, Lost Streets Of Hull, Dione Goddess Of The Oak, Blackpool Coat Of Arms, Punching Power Machine, Hull City Logo Png, Rugby Lansdowne Road, Barfly Mount Karoo, Bideford Bay, Norwich Blitz Ww2, Western Force, Blackstone Merlot Lcbo, Olympia Handball, Auburn Women's Basketball Roster 2019, Sons Day, Brooklyn Tigers Football, Football Clubs With Private Planes, Campbellsville Elementary School Website, Kokoda Front Line Academy Award, Football Teams With Birds On Badge, Bath Rugby Past Coaches, Gloucester Gateshead, History Of Bristol, Rustic Dc Ceiling Fan, Acharya Student Login, David Cannadine Education, Ovc Football Coaches Salaries, Maximum Breaking Load, 6x8 Floating Frame, Java Api, Jermaine Dupri Whodini, Coming Clean: A Memoir Pdf, Hinton Wv Railroad Days 2020, June Kenney Pictures, When Will Married At First Sight Season 10 Be On Netflix, Coleman Coliseum Student Section, Jermaine Johnson Alabama Videos, Brides Of Blood Wiki, Western Wall Tunnel Tour, Mens Baseball Caps, Race Car Transporter, Litany Of The Holy Spirit, National Hospital Contact Number, Energy Transfer Stock Forecast, How Much Do Soldiers Get Paid When Deployed, Dodge Charger Evolution For Sale, Carr Creek Lake Map,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu