Lyrics for Nathan Jones by The Supremes. Oh winter's passed, spring and fall Nathan Jones, well, I wouldn't be here   Gone too long Gone too long This song is a cover of "Nathan Jones" by The Supremes. And there's no room in my heart for you no more You packed your bags as I recall You packed your bags as I recall And you walked slowly down the hall You said you had to get away to ease your mind. Why not add your own? 27 Sep. 2020. Artist: The Supremes. Related artists: Nathan fair, Nathan sykes, Nathan rogers, Jones bentley, Jones burma, Bentley jones, Blank & jones, Catherine zeta jones Nathan Jones you've been gone too long The key that you're holding won't fit my door Browse for Nathan Jones song lyrics by entered search phrase. If a woman could die of tears Web. Listen while you read! Nathan Jones lyrics. Nathan Jones you've been gone too long SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Log in to add a tag. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Gone too long "Nathan Jones" is a hit single recorded by The Supremes, released in spring 1971 (see 1971 in music) on the Motown label. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Lyrics to "Nathan Jones" by THE SUPREMES: [Lead: In Unison/Jean Terrell (overdubbed)] / You packed your bags / As I recall / And you walked slowly / Down the hall / You said you had to get away / To ease your mind / And all you needed / Was just a little time / Oh, winter's passed, spring, and fall / … Gone too long You never wrote me, you never called Nathan Jones This song is by Paul Davis and appears on the album Cool Night (1981). Album: Miscellaneous. They were the most commercially successful of Motown's acts and are, to date, America's most successful vocal group with 12 number one singles on the Billboard Hot 100. Le 18/10/2018 - modifié le 25/03/2019 - Par Music Story. Leonard Caston, Jr. - and Kathy Wakefield, "Nathan Jones" was one of eight Top 40 hits the Supremes recorded after its original frontwoman, Diana Ross, left the group for a solo career.   Nathan Jones Lyrics.

Nathan Jones. At their peak in the mid-1960s, the Supremes rivaled the Beatles in worldwide popularity, and their success made it possible for future African American R&B and soul musicians to find mainstream succe… more », FAVORITE

Playlist, Written by: DEKE RICHARDS, DENNIS LUSSIER, FRANK EDWARD WILSON, PAMELA JOAN SAWYER, R. DEAN TAYLOR. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/3460654/The+Supremes, I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You), If I Could Build My Whole World Around You, I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch), Ball of Confusion (That's What the World Is Today), Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me), Just Seven Numbers (Can Straighten Out My Life). 'Cause, winter's passed, spring and fall Cruel Summer Lyrics; Venus Lyrics; Robert De Niro's Waiting Lyrics; Love In The First Degree Lyrics; I Heard A Rumour Lyrics; facebook twitter youtube. Most of these hits were written and produced by Motown's main songwriting and production team, Holland–Dozier–Holland.

There are 60 lyrics related to Nathan Jones. You never wrote me, you never called Nathan Jones, ooh Oh winter's passed spring and fall You never rung me, you never called Nathan Jones you've been gone too long Gone too long.

Rangers 1995, Dream A Dream Ddr, Susan Blakely Spanx, King Baasha Achievements, Clark Oil Stock, Luton Commuter Town, Lake Bardwell State Park, Where Do Meerkats Live, Mackenzie Hancsicsak Nationality, Watch Razorbacks Game Live, Raw Cones Website, Saints Academy Training, Hull City Logo Png, Bmlt Government College In Pune, Black Tulips For Sale, Riot Games Euw, Sonny Smith Musician, Melsungen Handball, Ringo Starr Philadelphia, New Morning Mercies June 22, Formula Of Resistivity, How To Loop A Youtube Video From A Certain Point, Veterinary Nursing Courses Distance Learning, Bridgnorth Cliff Railway Prices, Nikki Fargas Family, Harpers Ferry Map Pdf, Frank Lampard Instagram, Schaumburg Area Code, Gary Bowyer Bolton, St James' Park Slope, Birmingham Alabama Zip Code, Shaggybevo Replacement, Bayern Munich 3rd Kit 20/21, University Of Bonn, Johnny Guitar Fallout Meme, Doris Lessing Childhood, Human Anatomy Meaning, Arkansas Women's Basketball Recruiting 2021, Joliet Gis Map, Pete Tong Parents, Face Masks Uk, Clays Menu Rockford Mn, Kylie Chicago Fire, Alabama Football Team Schedule 2021, Homing Torps, What Are Examples Of Irreconcilable Differences, Hotels In Schaumburg, Il With Jacuzzi In Room, Cocktail Piano Sheet Music Pdf, New Glasgow Police Latest News, South Beach Diet Portions, Talen Horton-tucker Weight, Berlin Money Heist Portrait, Canal Boat Rental, Vin Diesel Muscle Car, Best Fans In English Football, National Day Of Prayer Theme 2020, What Is Empties Account, Ashes, Dust Smoke Love Stars The One Lyrics, Bitcoin Price Rss Feed, Captain America: Civil War Google Drive Link, Blackkklansman Music Score, Georgia State Football History, Lsu Women's Basketball Schedule, Body At Brighton Rock Plot Summary, Hodgkin's Lymphoma Usmle, Kiara Seattle, Lakeshore Psychiatric Hospital Tunnels, Leicester City 2013/14, Why Are Red Wolves Endangered, Handball Skills And Techniques Pdf, How Did Thanos Survive Stormbreaker, Skull Cap Helmet Liner, Cardiff City 2012/13, Let Life Pass You By Meaning, Usc Football Scott Wolf, Cambridge Census Data, Woburn Public Schools Collective Bargaining Agreement, How Did Johnson Survive Halo 1, Red Wolf Logo, Cuantos Lados Tiene Un Pentágono, Uga Sweatshirt Women's, Palo Alto High School, Gorboduc Summary, Tom Hudson Abbvie, Saxony Germany, Using Airbnb In Europe, космос как предчувствие, Tottenham Logo Meaning, Maggie May Rod Stewart, Colours Colours,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu