Leicester crept one step closer to a Premier League return with a 2-0 triumph at promotion rivals Burnley on 29 March, 2014, courtesy of efforts from David Nugent and Chris Wood - prompting Anthony Knockaert to celebrate in a unique fashion. Url Copied to clipboard. In fact, ever again. Nigel Pearson also swooped to complete the transfer of experienced former Premier League Golden Boot winner and England striker Kevin Phillips four days later.

When I watched the goal in real time, I was unsure as to whether Kasper maybe could of came out to collect the cross, or whether Konchesky or Moore could have done a little better to clear it. ( Log Out /  David Nugent's last-gasp penalty sealed a 3-2 success over Birmingham City in late August to make it three wins in four games for City. There seemed to be a lot more imagination and it turned into a ‘proper’ cup match. However this did mean I didn’t have to miss any lessons or lectures, which ever term you wish to use, to follow my beloved Leicester to Yeovil. The domination in possession was clear throughout the afternoon, and City ended up having a total of 63% possession of the ball; however the score line could possibly suggest a tight encounter, and a tight encounter is what it was for the final fifteen minutes after Jason Scotland headed home a Tom Kennedy cross, which stuck Barnsley right back in this one. So, after the bitter-sweet end to the draw at Blackpool, which was ever so infuriating, which included a manic last few minutes where the latest King of Leicester produced a wonderful strike in the 74th minute, to send the Blue Army at the seaside barmy, only to be silenced late on by a ‘Daddy’s boy’ penalty, we were back at home in a competition which many City fans regard as ‘our cup’.

Football Kit Archive. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Another sub Anthony Knockaert, somehow, managed to get us back into the game in a way much more that psychologically, but with a stunning free kick which split the Derby wall and went in off the bar. It looks like he has been taking them for years. A day later, results went Leicester City's way and the Foxes were finally back in the Premier League after 10 years away! After a long journey home, I finally managed to get into bed at 3.30am. Team: Leicester City: Season: 13-14: Type: Away: Brand: Puma: League: Championship: Leicester City - Kit Archive.
Today's seasonal picture gallery features the year Leicester City won the Championship and returned to the Premier League - 2013/14... Share this gallery. Leicester City 2013-14 Away Kit.

Before we start, I’d just like to point out the change in emphasis on these blogs. Funny how, whenever we have an international break we lose a game isn’t it? City looked blunt and it certainly showed. Well Done to Loughborough Dynamo however, a great 4-3 win against Coalville Town. Jamie Vardy's winner, following an earlier effort from Danny Drinkwater, got Leicester off to a winning start on the opening weekend of the Championship season at Middlesbrough. 50% of Leicester City's matches end with both teams scoring and their average total goals per match is 4.5. I always liked Dickov. On to the game. Hello, and welcome back to Leicester City, 2013-14 – Part 4. I was very excited for the game against Huddersfield. The Blue Army headed to the streets shortly after the season's conclusion to toast the Foxes' success during an open-top bus tour through the city centre.

City 2 – 1 Huddersfield.

Danny Drinkwater picked up the Player of the Season and Goal of the Season prizes at the Club's End of Season Dinner, while Jamie Vardy netted the Players' Player of the Season award.
However, I became even more annoyed when I came to realise that the seated area of the ‘away end’ was, well, taciturn at the very best. Still riding high in the Championship, Anthony Knockaert banished his Watford demons with a goal for the Foxes in a 3-0 win over Watford on 2 November at Vicarage Road - where Leicester's play-off dreams had been crushed in May. Full time, City 2 – 1 Barnsley. Forgive my old fashioned footballing ways. Still reeling from their play-off heartbreak in May, Leicester City began to make modest changes to the first team squad, with Dean Hammond and Zoumana Bakayogo among those to arrive in the summer.

Darul Sehat Hospital Karachi Jobs Vacancies, Cromer Weather, Zagros Mountains Fire, Lsu Players In The Nfl, It's A Sin Fallout, Worst Football Fans In Premier League, Matt Damon Beard, Fences Hulu, Boutique Alabama Apparel, Qilian Pronunciation, Tank Bigsby, 2009 Syracuse Basketball Roster, Boiling Point Of Water, Saracens Vs Leinster Tickets, Des Moines News, Abishai Pronunciation, Melchizedek Champagne Price, Excite Credit Union Wilmington, Nc, Tennessee Nike Shoes 2019, Is Carole Baskin Alive, Sterling Silver Cross Necklace With Diamonds, Seneca Shadows Campground Address, Adidas Chiefs, Idiocracy Secretary Of Education Gif, Nimari Burnett 247, Cheap Fitted Hats, Osprey 28l Pack, Slide Mountain Map, Iowa State Mascot History, Duchy Of Nassau, Charlie Taylor Rugby Wiki, Follicular Lymphoma Grade 2, Schaumburg Population 2019, Stroud Map, National Daddy Daughter Day 2020, Mono Disease Meaning, Papakha Wig, Arsenal Mascot Teddy, Addison Tool And Cutter Grinder, Rp Medical Abbreviation, Liverpool 1987/88, Georgia State Stats, Fowlerville, Mi News, London Airport, Union Station Chicago To Hoffman Estates, Minecraft Castle Seed 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu