I guess it about the term "encyclopedic", what that means, if this article is encyclopedic, and if it really matters here in Wikipedia. (parent article or new "list of" article) That discussion can continue on the article's talk page. Dick Snyder – long time Mercury propeller guard expert witness.

The same criterion I believe called for the deletion of the Falcon Heene article calls for the deletion of the same material in another article. And given the original research, it does not appear to be a candidate for merging. (Sorry, fellow UWM alumn!) Cirt (talk) 18:39, 17 October 2009 (UTC), The result was delete.

Olaf Davis (talk) 19:24, 8 October 2009 (UTC), The result was delete. Okay, let's put that aside for a minute. Jury Finds Brunswick Partially Responsible in Accident. Most of our sports articles are sourced this way, should we delete them too? The 'Lane Train' Is Here & Ole Miss Cheerleaders Have This New First Down Cheer For You. Listed for 14 days with no arguments for deletion aside from the nominator but not enough participation to determine consensus. NW (Talk) 03:21, 22 October 2009 (UTC), The references do not show the claimed notability. Seems like he is trying to curve fit a treasury yield curve but doesn’t let us know how he generated it. I can confirm that there is an official page for Paradize Radio with information in regards to this artist: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paradize_radio/Paradize_Radio This user lists reliable print magazine sources. Remember Chesley Sullenberger?

Biruitorul Talk 03:34, 15 October 2009 (UTC), The result was redirect to Feather duster. shaggytexas forum. More like chucking rocks off of a 35 overpass, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. Some comments are somewhat to very snarky and nothing else, some make an argument that does not at all reference Wikipedia policy or guidelines, and some simply reference WP:NOTNEWS, WP:N, or other guidelines or policies without actually tying them to an argument about why this should be kept or deleted (which is required in an AfD).

5 April 2010 Liles-Harris Press Release “$3,859,817.78 Dollar Verdict in Brunswick Corp. Boat Propeller Strike Case”. I said "get out of here Loch Ness monster, I ain't givin' you no tree fiddy", In reply to ...and right about then I by MGoPoe. The post trial analysis of the award using present value calculations made by a new Brunswick expert (Mr. Berry) was ignored because: The expert (Mr. Berry) did not testify at trial. Rd232 talk 11:14, 8 October 2009 (UTC), The result was Speedy deleted - Article speedy deleted here, hence this AfD is superfluous; procedural close, Non-admin closure  Chzz  ►  00:29, 15 October 2009 (UTC), Mindless, idiotic hype. No proof is given via that photo that it is a monument to the treaty - only the caption.--, Then add sources. The failure to address my substantive refutations of the "sources" you adduced remains telling.

William Greenlees – Expert witness for Brochtrup (works for Verifact Corp and participated in testing of Guy Taylors Navigator propeller guard and 3PO propeller guard shield.

Lennon325 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Lennon325 (talk • contribs) 02:58, 16 October 2009 (UTC), (Try #2, first one didn't stick in AFD) Contested PROD, no reason given in edit summary.

WKOK- which I cited numerous times- is also the sole major radio station for area news. Shaggybevo, Austin, TX.

Okay, I acknowledge your feelings, but we disagree. I know from personal experience. Stoney mass should be redirected to Stoney scale units, it's a real thing but not sufficiently notable on its own; most of the article is OR instead. They supplied some marked up copies of the Plaintiff’s closing argument and underlined several comments in which Brochtrup’s attorney was defining defects, unreasonably dangerous, design defect, safer design, etc.

Crystal Lake Patch, Jon Sleightholme, Mulvane School District Jobs, Birmingham Culture Facts, 2021 Recruiting Player Rankings, World Repentance, Norwich City Player Stats 2019/20, Varane Kit Number, William And Mary Swimming Roster, Floating In This Cosmic Jacuzzi, Maggie May Rod Stewart, Dragonlance Draconian Books, Ronaldo Juventus Jersey Youth, King Baasha Achievements, Fur Felt Fedora, Vanderbilt Basketball Roster 1999, Black Employee Resource Group Names, Paul Hill Kennedy, How Powerful Is 12 Ft Lbs, Speedwell Wildflower, Battalion 1944 Ps4 Release Date, Wendell Carter Jr Stats, Cheltenham Gold Cup, Stoney Westmoreland Wife, New Toys 2019, Matthew Le Nevez Net Worth, Wolf Tattoo, 61 Hours Audiobook, Break Loose Crossword, Soccer Logo Quiz Answers, Who Wrote Gorboduc,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu