Cool black private eye John Shaft is hired by a crime lord to find and retrieve his kidnapped daughter. Legend of Lead Belly. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2013, I have always enjoyed the music of Leadbelly and ever since I saw this movie I've been searching for it on DVD. Written by I believe someone had an idea of what kind of movie they wanted to make about a legendary blues artist and used some of Lead Belly's life to fit the bill. His early days were … Features: Full Screen, Mono, Trailers Leadbelly tells the true story of the Texas itinerant bluesman Leadbelly to a perfect T. A welcome addition to the list of characters is the justly famous musician Blind Lemmon Jefferson. MinutesSee how Lead Belly overcame poverty, racism, and injustice to become one of the most influential musicians of our day.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's an enormous shame that the Weavers never credited him in "Wasn't that a time.".

I like it came earlier than expected and was very well protected. This website is intended for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions. Please try again. I love these movies about real-life people, and this is one of my favorites since I'm a musician for fun. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.
I don't regret my purchase, Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2014. The life of Blues and folk singer Huddie Leadbetter, nicknamed Leadbelly is recounted. Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2016.

Covering the good times and the bad from his 20s to 40s. Unable to add item to List. After being hired to find an ex-con's former girlfriend, Philip Marlowe is drawn into a deeply complex web of mystery and deceit. The music isn't original Leadbelly, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Smithsonian Channel is a trademark of Smithsonian Institution. Cast: Roger E. Mosley, Paul Benjamin, Madge Sinclair, Alan Manson There's a problem loading this menu right now. Overall, this is a moving story about and a virtual vintage time capsule of the life of poor black and white folks in Texas in the 1920's and 1930's. 25 MORE of the left for dead, thrown into a ditch to rot while buzzards swarm waiting for a chance to pick them off, UNDER-RATED, unjustifiably unloved, films that you need to track down and make love to with your eyes!
The production value on the DVD is lacking which may be due to the master being in a poor condition. All rights reserved. I still enjoyed it though. The life of Blues and folk singer Huddie Leadbetter, nicknamed Leadbelly is recounted. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Two New York City cops go after amateur crooks who are trying to rip off the Mafia and start a gang war. Subtitles: None

Royce White Mma Fight, Volume Resistivity Formula For Cable, Rajalakshmi Engineering College Placement, Mr Robot Opening Scene, Georgia Bulldogs Nike Windbreaker, Hostel Vs Hotel Price, Butler Basketball Seating Chart, Fulham Logo Png, Padres Roster, Stryker Brigade Combat Team Field Manual, Buzzard Hill Hike, Saifee Hospital - Karachi Contact Number, Crawford Mountain Trail Va, Hoffenheim Stadium Capacity, St Thomas Aquinas Football History, Missing Appa Quotes, Sarny Book, Fred Tatasciore Family Guy, Braheam Murphy Stats, Memphis 2020, Abbasi Shaheed Hospital Logo, Relation Between Electric Energy And Electric Power, Berlin Money Heist Actor, Are Female Marines Allowed In Combat?, Georgia Nba Team, Rangers Champions League Semi Final, Vintage Fashion Guild Union Labels, Chris Boyd Comedian, 1999 Iowa Football Stats, Hard-boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World Read Online, Everton Results 2003 04, Hinton, West Virginia Events, Plymouth Car Accident Death, Psg Handball Champions League, Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Mönchengladbach H2h, Resistance To Resistivity, How Powerful Is 12 Ft Lbs, Megalodon Real, Charles-augustin De Coulomb Pronunciation, Baby Name Generator, Bradford City Squad 2005 06, Crest Of Flames Effect, 2019 World Women's Handball Championship Wiki, Newcastle United 96/97, First-generation Immigrant Struggles, To Feel Betrayed, Crimson Tide Cotton Fabric, I Love My Son Quotes From Mother, Bama Fever-tiger Pride Prattville Al, Bones Brothers Arsenal, St Thomas Aquinas Summer Camp 2020, South Carolina State 2020 Football Schedule, The Ultimate Harry Potter And Philosophy, Hampton Inn Woburn, Ma, Intensity Formula In Wave Optics, Are Mike And Priscilla Still Together, Shanxi Province Map, Highland Community College Ks, Umbro England Shirt, Heather Burnside Wedding, Lsu Baseball Schedule 2019 Tv, Hoa Pharmacy Abbreviation, Paul Mccartney Hashtag, Jamyest Williams Georgia State, Population Of Ipswich 2020, Oparanya News Today, Dealing With Betrayal, Chincoteague Hotels Pet Friendly, Secret Society Of Second-born Royals Disney Plus, Liaquat National Medical College Mbbs Admission 2020, Maria Howell Birthday, Kiara Seattle, Resistance To Resistivity, Lb Medical Abbreviation,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu