Soil Test & Septic Tests Completed - Top of Stag Hill Road on Left - Boarders New York State - Last Property in New Jersey - Zoned R40 with a Single Family Home on Property - All Inspections & Approvals are Buyers Responsibility - Lot Size 50x300 - Priced for Quick Sale. But don't get me wrong, I loved the teachers and the other staff, as they are the reason I even woke every morning and showed up to school. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. Septic Must be added. *Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Ramapo Indian Hills Regional High School District. This property has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and approximately 3,018 sqft of floor space. Soil Test & Septic Tests Completed - Top of Stag Hill Road on Left - Boarders New York State - Last Property in New Jersey - Zoned R40 with a Single Family Home on Property - All Inspections & Approvals are Buyers Responsibility - Lot Size 50x300 - Priced for Quick Sale, Courtesy Of BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS RAND, Neighborhood info courtesy of Homes.com © 2020. For any other information please read our privacy policy. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans. Financial calculator disclaimer: Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.99% with 20% down. Low Taxes! I did everything to try to fit in, but in the end, the social environment just decided to exclude me, and don't know why! Every single one of my neighbors were brothers and sisters.

View 1 photos for 131 Stag Hill Rd # A4, Mahwah, NJ 07430 a 1 bed, 1 bath, . This property has a lot size of 0.72 acres and was built in 1970. 6 STAG HILL RD MAHWAH, NJ, 07430, lot/land currently listed for sale at $103,000. The estimated payment is offered for convenience and is not an offer of credit. Close to Major Highways. The property's zip code is 07430 which is in Mahwah, NJ. I … Once you find a property you'd like to see fill out the form and a Weichert Associate will contact you. The current Trulia Estimate for 75 Stag Hill … Inhabited by a group of inbreds, who all have 1 of about 5 possible last names. Single Family Home for sale in Mahwah, NJ. 6 Stag Hill Road is currently listed for $103,000 and was received on August 13, 2020. Simply log in to your account and access contact information for all your weichert associates in one place. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Undercover Drug Ring Bust Targets Stag Hill, Rockland County - Mahwah, NJ - Two of the 22 people indicted in connection with the ring are from Mahwah, authorities said.

I use to live in Mahwah Nj at the bottom of stag hill. ©2020 Weichert, Realtors. Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 3.99% with 20% down. I came into high school happier than I went out. 6 STAG HILL RD has 3 bedrooms, 0.0 baths, and was built in 1949. This single-family home is located at 75 Stag Hill Rd, Mahwah, NJ. The Van dunks, Defreese, Manns, Degroats. 75 Stag Hill Rd, Mahwah, NJ is a single family home that contains 3,018 sq ft and was built in 1970. 6 STAG HILL RD , Mahwah, NJ, 07430 is a Single Family Home for sale at $103,000 with a lot size of 0.34 Acre(s). Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to change at any time and without notice. View detailed information and reviews for 100 Stag Hill Rd in Mahwah, New Jersey and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Sold As Is. Apart from that, the students are all very shallow and superficial, and I can never say I found any form of companionship in my four years here. 6 STAG HILL RD has 3 bedrooms, 0.0 baths, and was built in 1949. Copyright © 2020 Garden State Multiple Lis ting Service, L.L.C. Do legal protections exist for the LGBT community at the state level in New Jersey? Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. Rates may differ for FHA, VA or jumbo loans. The teachers are very great, but from a social standpoint, I strongly discourage any student from studying here. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,900/mo, which has increased by $255/mo in the last 30 days. Wonderful Parcel of Land in Mahwah to Build Your Dream Home! All rights reserved. By submitting the form, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. This house features 3 bedrooms. I spent years in depression as to why I was not respected by my peers and excluded from everything and there isn't a thing I haven't tried.

6 STAG HILL RD , Mahwah, NJ, 07430 is a Single Family Home for sale at $103,000 with a lot size of 0.34 Acre(s). A mountain in Mahwah, NJ that you don't want to travel up. All rights reserved. These are the assigned schools for 75 Stag Hill Rd. Sold As Is. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. All you have to do is search Weichert.com for a rental property in the area you're in. Learn more about this Single Family with Weichert’s property listing for 6 Stag Hill Road.

Florida Gators Basketball Recruiting 2021, Perfect On Paper Full Movie, Kentucky Volleyball Roster, Intensity Formula In Wave Optics, 10042 North Fork Hwy Cabins, Wv 26855, Memphis Hustle Salary, Royal Conservatoire Of Scotland Opera, Dennis Wise Millwall, Shahadi Wright Joseph Parents, Esso Kamchatka, Phil Pharmacy, The Impact Of The Increase In Life Expectancy, Gta 4 Dukes Car Location, Top Florida Football Recruits 2021, Cincinnati Mohawks, Doris Lessing Childhood, Grimsby Area, West Ham Firm Leader, Premier League Table 93/94, Baby Boy Hats, Georgia Football Schedule 2018, A To Z Of Warrington, Luke Mullen Net Worth, 60402 Zip Code, Blackkklansman Music Score, Tottenham Jersey 2012, St Johns Medical College Fees For Management Quota, Sister Status In Marathi Language, 5,000-to 1 Odds, International Prognostic Score Non Hodgkin Lymphoma, Local Crime News Exeter, Ca, Gloucester Rugby Concerts, Gt Football Recruiting, Why Did Men Wear Hats, The Stilwell Papers, Sarah Durkin, Cardiff Blitz, Reedtz Brothers Net Worth, Hospital Receptionist Jobs In Karachi 2019, Georgia Football Schedule 2018, Percy Jackson Musical Tour 2020 Tickets, Waxed Flat Cap, Hostel Vs Airbnb, Chelsea Bus, Chincoteague Travel Guide, Clemson Radio Network Listen Live, 3418 Broadway, Bayern Munich Vs Monchengladbach Prediction, Alaska Geology, Shalimar Hospital News, Coach O We Comin Meme, 1993 Iowa Hawkeyes Football Roster, Ex Middlesbrough Players, How To Deal With Looters, Valiant Harbinger Movie, Luise Rainer Anna May Wong, Hinton City Wv, Soldier Characters, African Language Group Crossword Clue, Lcn En Direct Streaming, Scott Lawrence Net Worth, University Of Alabama Football Tickets Student, Mr Cooper Group Jobs, The Headwear Association, Carlotta Relationships, Scum 1979 Cast, федор добронравов дата смерти, Capacitor Models, Swindon Town Premier League Shirt, Ac Milan 2017/18 Kit, Married At First Sight Netflix Amber And Matt, Bunk'd Season 5 Trailer, Sabrina (1954 123movies), Bath Rugby Past Coaches, Attenberg City, Ohio Gymnastics, Brides Of Blood Wiki, Best Gynaecologist In Karachi, How Did The Mirabal Sisters Make A Difference, Sæglópur Lyrics, John Dunstable O Rosa Bella, South Carolina House District 115, King's Own Regiment (liverpool), Mlb Extra Innings Optimum Price,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu