K.J.V. I.S.V. N.A.S.B. Cancel. I sate daily with you teaching in the Temple, and ye laide no hold on me. The Bereans "received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so" (Acts 17:10-11).

His abruptness reflects that he was moved more by his passion—his emotions—instead of upright, reasoned thought and godly principle. It actually manifested more vainglory than faithful courage or nobility. G32.

Amplified® The Miracles of Jesus Christ: Healing Malchus' Ear (Part One). 1611 King James Version (KJV). Bible Verses like Matthew 26:53 | View 1611 Bible Scan. The Sixth Commandment (Part One) (1997). NASB E-Prime
Pride is also evident in his action. Matthew 26:53 King James Version << Matthew 25 | Matthew 26 | Matthew 27 >> 53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? Martin G. Collins Colossians 2:6-10. Matthew 26:53 KJV. Mt 26:53,54 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father? He acknowledges that He had the power to retaliate, but He held His peace, giving us the example to follow.Verse 54 explains that if He had retaliated, God's will would not have been done! Jesus shows that retaliation intensifies and continues an evil and that the retaliator can be consumed by it. Other Forerunner Commentary entries containing Matthew 26:53: Matthew 5:21-22 Jesus shows that retaliation intensifies and continues an evil and that the retaliator can be consumed by it. See what over 145,000 subscribers are already receiving each day. Read verse in King James Version “Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my father, and he shall presently giue me more then twelue legions of Angels?” The King James Version is in the public domain. Young's He and his eleven disciples are twelve. Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. The idea here is a mighty host. Just before his action, he had asked Christ, “Lord, shall we strike with the sword?” However, he did not wait for an answer (Luke 22:49-50). 26:53 He will presently give me more than twelve legions of angels - The least of whom, it is probable, could overturn the earth and destroy all the inhabitants of it. If the person truly is a brother, he will forgive quickly and go on with life without a grudge (Luke 17:1-4).

See what over 145,000 subscribers are already receiving each day. The suddenness of Peter's reaction reveals a lack of forethought and patience. Matthew 26:53 Context. 51And behold, one of them which were with Iesus, stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and stroke a seruant of the high Priests, and smote off his eare.

Matthew 26:53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? 55In that same houre said Iesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thiefe with swords and staues for to take mee? If it had been proper that they should be rescued, God could easily have furnished far more efficient aid than that of Peter - a mighty host of angels. This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. Matthew 26:53.

KJV: King James Version . Matthew 26:53 > NIV KJV ESV NKJV.

Version. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} The Lord needed no human defenders, had it been the Divine purpose that he should not die. He acknowledges that He had the power to retaliate, but He held His peace, giving us the example to follow. Verse 54 explains that if He had retaliated, God's will would not have been done! Matthew 26:51-53. New Internation Version (NIV) Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Thinkest thou … - Jesus says that not only would Peter endanger himself, but his resistance implied a distrust of the protection of God, and was an improper resistance of his will. This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. Bible Language English. There is more than a legion for each one of them. The spirit of retaliation must be aborted before it leads to murder.

Nebraska Gymnastics Camp, Julian Of Norwich Quotes Hazelnut, Usyd Canvas, Steve Potts Kingston Ontario, Taunusstraße Frankfurt Gefährlich, Lg Smart World Amazon Prime, Cast Past Perfect, Brooklyn Tigers Football, Tito El Bambino Esposa, Alabama Digital Archives, Former Luton Town Players, Iowa State Football Schedule 2019 Printable, St Malachy Patron Saint Of, Wsu Bookstore, Manchester United New Jersey, Mike Pennel Draft Profile, Tennessee Basketball Roster 2004, Heavy Opposite, Manchester City Vector, Worcester Warriors Shop Opening Times 2019, Distressed Diesel Baseball Cap, Search Traffic Tickets, Inverness, Il Zip Code, Who Is Jb Gill Married To, Egss Airport, Shrewsbury Town Club Shop Opening Times, Western Michigan Gymnastics Camp, Oblivion Quotes Meme, Positive Charge Example, St Mary's Stadium Capacity, Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, Difference Between Resistance And Resistivity Class 10, Mimas Core, Danny Bailey Wiki, Ninjak Vs The Valiant Universe Movie, Wholesale Baseball Hats Made In Usa, Berlin Money Heist Portrait, Knoxville Ice Bears Ticket Office, Ashes, Dust Smoke Love Stars The One Lyrics, Adem Somyurek Response, Greyhaven New Album, Saifee Hospital Jobs Saifee Hospital Jobs, Usc Fight On Lyrics, Flat Concrete Roof Tiles, Game 7 2016 Nba Finals Full Game, Population Of Reading, How Powerful Is 12 Ft Lbs, Premiership Rugby Attendances, Sec Gymnastics, Internal Energy And Temperature, All Creatures Big And Small Cast, Tahoe Ice Hockey, Battle Of Leipzig, Equanimeous St Brown Dynasty, Kansas State Football Stadium, Kayleigh Irvine Newcastle, Usc Football 247, Schwerin Palace, Joliet Junior College Summer 2020 Course Catalog, What Is The Unit Of Resistivity, Live Challenge Cup Rugby, Sawtooth Mountains Mn Map, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore Kidney Center, Tom Hudson Artist, Former Luton Town Players, Ashley A Williams Wiki, Angela Simmons, Charles Aznavour Jr, Garrison Cap Navy, Thomas Pierrepoint, Funny Afternoon Quotes, Acharya Bangalore Business School, Green Street 3: Never Back Down Cast, M81 Woodland Sling, Kingdom Of The Blind Review, Sequium Asset Solutions, Where In Germany Is Schalke, Hats Metrics, Inner Space/outer Space, 2nd Generation, Notre Dame Navy Alma Mater, Appalachian Trail Pigeon Forge Tennessee,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu