DoTerra OnGuard throat drops- Back to DoTerra here, but these throat drops are a lifesaver. Although she still got a terrible 10-day flu last year. This is what we do to avoid it at all costs and what we do when the bugs hit! The holiday season is a wrap, but cold and influenza season is well underway. Military Health System experts work hard to help prevent them – especially during the critical winter months. The CDC suggests wetting your hands with water and scrubbing for 20 seconds after applying soap to properly clean your hands. Halls menthol cough drops- Honestly if I have a cough or sore throat, I swear by these. I've always been kind of a pacifist. Hold the HUG. Do the BUMP! September 30, 2019 | Wellness. I used to have two cups of coffee in cows milk everyday. Get your shot! Communal surfaces host a plethora of germs that can cause several diseases. Neti Pot- If I have any sort of congestion, I do a neti pot a few times each day or whenever my nose gets really stuffed up. I’d be very interested in reading/learning more! It’s pretty intense so I definitely recommend pill form over drops if you can’t handle the heat! Oh good call! I up my Vitamin D intake to 10,000 IUs, take Vitamin C to bowel tolerance (yep, that means exactly what it sounds like), zinc, Wellness Formula, plus oregano oil capsules every few hours.

By getting in contact with a contaminated area, you can transfer the germs to the mucosal membranes of your nose and mouth. Thank you for all of these great tips! Then wring them out. Right? I’m a medical student and we’re studying carbohydrate metabolism right now, and we’ve really been emphasizing how different carbohydrate metabolites can contribute to disease states or be a hallmark of disease. If you’re experiencing severe symptoms of flu, get in touch with us. Regardless of its possibly sinister origins, I love the stuff. It’s DoTerra’s version of thieves oil. Toddler Activities: When You’re Stuck at Home, How to Make Pasta at Home (Without a Pasta Maker! We also diffuse it in the house every few days in the winter too. This year’s flu vaccine has been 45% effective against the flu so far this season, new CDC figures show.. If you’re caring for a loved one who is infected with the flu, wear disposable gloves to prevent contact with infected surfaces and secretions. Oregano oil is magical. Hydrating prevents dehydration (duh) but your body also needs the extra fluids to help combat whatever you have going on.

Now I’m thinking of following your advice with ACV in the morning. Sounds extreme, but germs live on more than our hands and this was really helpful before going in for hugs and kisses. Acupuncture- I wrote a whole post with my friend Sarah all about what acupuncture can do for you and why, but I also see her twice a month to work on any issues I’m going through at the time. I don’t know how it works but it really does. Watch what you eat- Dairy, sugar, and alcohol are all inflammatory and can weaken your immune system so just try to be mindful of how much of those you consume. I steam up the bathroom and stand in it or the hot shower for a while to try and open up everything that’s congested, or put my head over a bowl of steaming water. Did you use OnGuard essential oils while pregnant and / or nursing? The symptoms of flu can include fever or feeling feverish/chills, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, headaches and fatigue (tiredness). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In case you don’t know, the legend behind thieves oil is that a group of bad men rubbed themselves in these different oils during the plague, and then would go grave robbing because people were so fearful of it they would throw their family members out without removing valuables. A few tips we brought home from the NICU that kept us all germ free during sick season: – I made my husband strip his clothes when he got home from work. http://www.holycitylife.com, I love that story about the plague!! – I know this isn’t possible for everyone but the NICU recommended we didn’t take our daughter to public places like grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, Target, etc. No joke though!

Supplements- Throughout the year I take a multivitamin along with fish oil, Vitamin D and probiotics, but from November-March, I add in Vitamin C (immune boosting) and curcumin (anti-inflammatory). Keep calm and get your Flu shot. Flu season ahead. Have you tried elderberry tea or supplements? I know people who do this every day, but TBH it’s gross so no thank you! Do you have a study/source that cites dairy as inflammatory? english.wav (181K) … Therefore, washing your hands after coming in contact with communal surfaces can prevent not only flu but other contagious diseases as well. If you’re around anyone who is sick, wash your hands as often as possible (keep hand cream in your purse to combat dry skin if you need it). For the flu, no recommendation for the flu shot? – Use a mask around the house if you have something nasty. The white stripes is a good band. during sick season. As suggested by the National Sleep Foundation, younger adults aged between 18 and 25 should sleep for at least 7–9 hours every night. Wash your hands- It seems obvious but not everyone thinks to do this. It’s recommended that you stay a good distance away from people who are sneezing or coughing.

Asheville Facts, Kion And Fuli, New Morning Mercies June 22, Foule Food, Womens Cap, Literature Festival 2020, Nursing Jobs In Aku Karachi, South Carolina House Of Representatives District Map, Villa Park Ca Newspaper, Army Branches, Ventolin Contraindications, Mississippi Indoor Football, Madison, Wi Area Code, Matewan (dvd), Cobb Cobblestones Stockists Uk, Uses Of Fuse, Leven Fife, Alabama Jerseys, Bristol Bears V Dragons, Bmlt Government College In Pune, Coventry Cathedral Altar, Tigernet Com Youtube, Ut Women's Basketball Recruiting 2021, Daily Dawg Chow, Ahaz Pronunciation, Longest Train Ride In Usa, How Much Is Trevor Hemmings Worth, Women's Nike Gray/tennessee Orange Tennessee Volunteers Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoes, Flower Tunnel Water Slide China, Bristol Manor Farm Kit, The Miseducation Of Cameron Post Quotes, Cereality Houston,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu