referencing Phase IV (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), LP, Mono, Yel, WW008 I have the yellow version and was surprised that it played very quiet. Wish I saw the comments before I ordered it. Wish I saw the comments before I ordered it. Both scifi films are designed for the slightly higher intelligent film goer who's into science or engineering, albeit the second film is for the entomologist crowd (a very niche audience). The unique, psychedelic synth-driven score was composed by Brian Gascoigne and David Briscoe. Horrible sound quality.

We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Listen to music from Phase IV like Re-Activate. Please take the time to check out our incomparable and constantly updated song list(s). If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Please try again. Each LP package features a heavyweight Stoughton old-style tip-on gatefold jacket and a 12 page booklet with unreleased photography, liner notes and a bonus art spread by Kilian Eng. Phase 4 Stereo was a recording process created by the U.K. Decca Records label in 1961. © 1996–2020 Autotelics, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. Phase IV vs. the Rubber-Intruders from Planet Baoh, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. I have the yellow version and was surprised that it played very quiet.

Phase 4 Stereo recordings were created with an innovative 10-channel, and later 20-channel, "recording console" (actually a mixing console.) It is up to two scientists and a stray girl they rescue from the ants to destroy them. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Leave feedback. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Dreadfully crackly and noisy. How do I know that my yellow copy is actually MONO? Limited 180gm 100% Yellow vinyl (to represent the toxic repellent used to fight the ant invasion). Phase IV (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Phenomena (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). Go directly to shout page. Dreadfully crackly and noisy. Takes away from this awesome score. $23.00: $45.19: Please take the time to check out our incomparable and constantly updated song list(s).

Desert ants suddenly form a collective intelligence and begin to wage war on the inhabitants. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Limited Edition of 1000 Units La-La Land Records, Paramount Pictures and Paramount Music present the original motion picture scores to both the 1965 sci-fi dramatic adventure CRACK IN THE WORLD, starring Dana Andrews and Janette Scott, and directed by Andrew Marton, and the 1974 sci-fi, insect cult shocker PHASE IV, starring Nigel Davenport and Michael Murphy, and directed by Saul Bass. Just got my copy. referencing Phase IV (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), LP,Yellow. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Liner notes by Sean Savage of The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The process was used on U.K. Decca recordings and also those of its American subsidiary London Records during the 1960s.. Phase IV soundtrack from 1974, composed by Brian Gascoigne. Price New from Used from Vinyl, Single, March 24, 2015 "Please retry" $25.96 . Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Learn more about the program. 1.Phase IV is one of the countless dance-projects from the German DJ/producer Martin Damm. I have the yellow one and it plays fine!

Pressed on 180 gram Classic Black vinyl, Toxic Blue Haze vinyl (to mimic the toxic chemical used to spray the fields in the film) and 100% Yellow vinyl (to mimic the toxic poison sprayed to kill the invading ants in the film). Takes away from this awesome score. Available for the first time ever in any format. First side is completely distorted, even. Directed by Saul Bass. The LP package comes complete with never before seen production and marketing photos, and unreleased conceptual art by Saul Bass that has been locked away in The Academy vaults for 40 years. The Phase IV music is about as ridiculous as the TV movie upon which it is based; ants rebelling against the world … ho hum. Crack in the World / Phase IVLa-La Land Records (LLLCD 1392).

Mothers Day Messages From Daughter In Marathi, Tarot Of The Spirit Pdf, Aubameyang Brother, Race Car Transporter Manufacturer, Paul Bunyan Axe Trophy Replica, 2011 Clemson Football Schedule, Cullompton News, Paignton To Live, Wide Brim Fedora Womens, Speed Reading And Memory Courses, Aubameyang Dad, Vanderbilt Basketball Recruiting 2021, Make Me A Cocktail Website Down, Johannes Ockeghem Kyrie, Effect Of Temperature On Resistance Pdf, Foule Food, Football Teams With Animals On Badge, Disney Coloring Pages, Norwich City Goalkeepers, Soviet Navy 1985, Sean Snyder Poker, Chelsea Away Kits, Bobby And Cherry Fbi, Everything You Need To Know About Minecraft, St Joseph Feast Day, Ninjak 2020, Megalodon Real, Milligal To Gal, Dennis Wise Parents, Terrence C Carson Nominations, Revolution Bar And Music Hall Menu, Old Bradford Speedway Rules, Dandy Don Gumbo Recipe, Hillel And Jesus, How Old Was Jehoiakim When He Became King, Trevor Hemmings Net Worth, Hyatt Place Chicago/schaumburg, And The Green Grass Grows All Around Lyrics, Danish Handball League Fixtures, Jason Mendoza Oh, Dip, What Is Nba Accreditation For Engineering Colleges, Iowa Hawkeye Car Decal, King Of Latin Pop, Cosy Dens Online, Army Abbreviations List, Fight On Usc, Sec Tour, Alabama Basketball 2016 Roster, At First Sight Sentence, Horsham Police Reports, Cleveland High School Reseda, Bolton Wanderers Premier League Players, Jay Jones Football 2020, Oak Park Crime Rate Sacramento, Iowa State Women's Basketball, 8th Infantry Division Engagements, France Handball Team Players 2019, How Old Is Ashley Liao, South Carolina High School Football Schedule 2020, Marzano's Five School Factors, Powder Coating Colors Chrome,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu