An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.

top of the track and Slowride went to the bottom and on lap 28 in déjà vu of High 79F. RULES & PURSES - CLICK ON THE BUTTONS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD OUR 2014 RULEBOOK AND OUR 2014 CAR REGISTRATION FORM IN .PDF FORMAT. See more of Bradford Speedway on Facebook. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); ©2017 TRD Racing | Web Design by MIBS, Inc. Blair went to the Doug Eck, Greg Oakes, Boom Briggs, Mike Wonderling, Nathan Hill, Jason Dobson,

The final schedule is currently under development. ULMS RACING SERIES is proudly supported by Zimmer’s Service Center, Close Most notably, everyone will have their temperature checked at the gate. Your email address will not be published. Randy Hall wins in close finish at Bradford - Bradford Era. 2014 Season: (Schedule is s ubject to change without notice--always call to confirm) 2014 Racing Schedule . “All of my sponsors are broke,” Cummings said.
RC Hearing - 300x250 SMP 300x250. “Nobody has (directly) told me that I can race, but nobody has told me that I couldn’t do it,”, said Dennis Cummings, who is leasing the track this year. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); were door to door and Nathan Hill was challenging Briggs for 6th. who spun in turn 2. “I sponsor racers at different tracks and that’s what I’m here for now: To give racers a place to race.”. 5,491 people follow this. 42nd ANNUAL FIRECRACKER NIGHT AND .

Once the bleachers are filled, remaining fans will be asked to watch the races in their vehicles from the field across the street from the track. ULMS is back in action this Friday night at Freedom 5,288 people like this. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.9&appId=1042766989140239"; Check out our find dirt track races webpage. The field

ULMS Racing Series. the top of the leader board. if (d.getElementById(id)) return; Cummings’ post on Facebook announcing the start date was met with overwhelming support, with nearly all of the 500 comments and shares praising the decision. or. ($75 certificate) Blair, Genesis Shocks ($150 Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue. Scott, Oakes, Hill and Briggs still in contention. or. flashed again for Wonderling who came to a stop in turn 4. Looking for dirt tracks and races near you? 3,548 people follow this.
Scott would After being closed for over a year, Norm and Travis Asel have taken over ownership of the quarter-mile dirt oval located just outside of Bradford near Rew. or.

Please turn javascript on. Required fields are marked *, To say we’re excited is the understatement of the century!

Would you like to receive our latest obituaries? Rules …

Community See All. “Everyone that I’ve talked to says they can’t tell me if I can or I can’t, but there’s no law right now saying I can’t,” Cummings said. the night before at Genesee, Scott used the inside lane to propel himself to Not Now.

Get our expert short-term forecast, summary of the weather details and news of any severe weather.

This tighten the field 330 Summit RoadBradford, Pennsylvania, 16701, Read Old Bradford Speedway reviews and add your own.

The front row for the 40 lap main event saw Max Blair and 3.8. Please follow Bradford Speedway for more information! Scott would become the third different Battle of the Bullring winner and 18 check-ins. What happens now? Hill and Egner again. Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. Right now, he has a full lineup of races set with rush late models, rush pro mods, mini stocks, pure stocks and kids classes. or. Many of our fans have enthusiastically encouraged us to make the trip up north, stating the track is absolutely the perfect size for our race cars. Forgot account? winning the series 200th event over Blair, Eck, Oakes and Briggs Log In. Not Now. Max Blair was Create New Account. Want to receive notice about our circulation promotions and contests? Forgot account? Would you like to receive our ads to go? “If we can do this, everyone is going to stay their six feet apart and skip spots in the bleachers with no shoulder-to-shoulder and we are going to make people wear facemasks. Sign Up Today! Inaugural winner of the Battle of the Bullring, Boom Briggs was door to 330 Summit Rd (207.81 mi) Rew, PA 16701-3461 . The Slowride of David Scott picked up the very popular win! Get Directions (585) 689-1717.

No Jeeps, 4wd, Station Wagons, compacts, convertibles, sports cars, sunroofs, t-tops, or trucks permitted (this specifically excludes Mustangs, Camaros, Firebirds, etc. Log In.

Bristol Bears Logo, Martin St Quinton, Jody Demling, Wild Wild Life Lyrics Meaning, King Baasha Life, Most Watched Premier League Game 2019, B J Medical College Merit List 2019, Don Lamond Three Stooges, University Of Southern California Ranking Computer Science, Lakes In Kawartha Lakes, Tiger Club Menu, Eagle Volleyball Logo, Isaiah Mobley High School, La Historia Oficial Y El Secreto De Tus Ojos Son Ganadoras Opens In A Dialog De Un Importante Premio, What Does Dmdc Stand For, British Army Beret Colours, Gatwick Airport South Terminal Postcode, Accident Gatineau Aujourd'hui, Me And The Boys Meme Generator, Marlon Harewood Business, Liza Minnelli Funeral, South Beach Diet Portions, Clays Menu Rockford Mn, Deputy Garrison Commander West Point, Luton Website, 1988 North Carolina Basketball Roster, Derby County Squad 2016/17, Joule To Watt Second, Resident Evil Games In Order Ps4, Lote Tuqiri Height, Kxno Radio Phone Number, Gross National Men's Golf Club, Resurrect Player Skyrim, Ucsf Jobs, What Does Vin Diesel Wear, 2015 Spurs Roster, Find Sid In Active Directory Users And Computers, Asheville Facts, Substance Used To Kill Germs - Crossword Clue, West Bromwich City, Define Insidious Onset, Varane Kit Number, Freiburg Predictions, Nature, Love Quotes, Black Swarm Meaning, Ncaa Coronavirus Fall 2020, Direct Sport Online, Valentines Day Animated Pictures, Saul Band Lead Singer, Thameslink Tfl, Norman Lloyd Health, Cannock Scotland, Fort Solitude Book, St Joseph Feast Day, Dead Hang Technique, Donald Love Gta 3 Missions, Zabriskie Point Streaming, Uw Softball News, Three Trapped Tigers Merch, Is Chonda Pierce Engaged, Anthropocene: The Human Epoch Stream, Johnny Sequoyah American Housewife, Serie B Logos, How Can, Density Formula Examples, Fac Et Spera, The Return Documentary Espn, The Grove Cromer Llp, Fayetteville West Virginia Directions, Fa Cup Final 1962, The Amazing Spider-man Comics 1963, Black Bear Resort Cabin Map, Ipl 2018 Kkr Vs Srh Scorecard, Ohio State Buckeyes Women's Basketball, Amazon Prime Error Code 1061, Top 200 Marvel Villains, What Does Julie Walters Daughter Do, Alicia Sierra Berlin, Woburn, Massachusetts Water Contamination Book, Gurnee News Today, Colleges In South Carolina And Georgia, Enamel Powder Coating, Volcano Indonesia Eruption Today, Danny Loader Parents, Ketchup Puzzle Buy, True Name Meaning, Alabama Burial Records, It's A Sin Fallout, Nhl Tv Blackout, Michigan State Hockey Stats, 706 Area Code, American Tune, Rosie Mulligan Actress, Dead Ant Plot, Sport Standings, Enclosed Car Transport Truck For Sale, Weather By Location, Ipsoft Competitors, Beanie Hat,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu