I love you, I am a fan now, you're the best, please do take care of my Lee Bo Young (I love her from I can hear your voice) and take care of your family. Lee Bo-young is one lucky girl to have someone like Ji Sung. !i saw ur first drama kill me heal me and i completely fell for your charm and your perfect acting.my personal favourites were perry ahjusshi and yo na!!!! . i fall in love with him in every drama that I watch <3.

AA Sep 11 2019 5:30 am One of my favorite actors! vern Mar 09 2019 1:07 am Acquainted with the work of Ji Sung more recently.Managed to see all his previous work in a few weeks,some of his dramas were revised several times.Thanks you again for your ingenious,matchless game in Defendant .Your full immersion in the role-all this is worthy of respect&admiration.Believe all your emotions.together with Park Joon Woo cry,laugh,rejoice,go crazy-that's talent means from God.We look forward to your early return to the screens with another masterpiece.Your foreign fans with respect and love.

Specially he's ?. The directorial debut of poet Won Tae-yeon, it stars Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Bo-young and Lee Beom-soo in the lead roles. Lyn Jun 21 2019 10:48 pm Jhu Jun 29 2013 3:31 pm Could an actor been so great that I cant sleep kill me heal me is so amazing you did a hell agreat & amazing job love you so much <3 love you crazy <3 keep up the great work. best actor ever in korea, two thumbs up for you Ji sung..more more more drama Ji sung. Anonymous Aug 04 2015 11:06 am So he will get DAESANG 3 times. Tesse Phils Feb 18 2017 8:02 pm Saranghae. Asgar Jun 11 2017 1:36 am i love the way he gets angry., super cute. I have just watched "Kill Me, Heal Me" followed by "Secret" or just add Love to the title, and I found this Ji Sung so macho with an intense gaze that could melt your heart. Laila Feb 10 2015 7:42 pm I'm watching this drama. He make all bad scripts lively. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much. keep up.
your acting is amazing :). ***** \o/ *****, Katie Mar 19 2015 4:32 pm Fans, support, trust...u got it. chia Mar 01 2017 8:12 pm Your excellent acting has been so consistent from all the characters you portrayed. and become more love in kmhm he can pull them off. srry to say better than heirs more meaningful. im going to watch secret love right now! Liu started out as a model before crossing over to acting and gaining recognition across Taiwan and other parts of Asia. chathuranga Jul 31 2015 9:21 am Starring: Ivy Chen, Jasper Liu, Annie Chen. How lucky is lee boo young to have you in her life. fatima Dec 26 2011 12:07 am I dont know if you will be able to read this.. Im from Philippines.. !it was due to your perfect acting that this drama was a wonderful journey,by far the best one i have seen so far.keep up the wonderful work!!

You are truly one of a kind. Kayla Jan 02 2012 1:19 pm and both of you did a great job, i fell for shin se gi. All of them!!! the way he execute each and every role is amazing. JH in "Voice" and him are just killing it this year.... Congratulations.

He can create a good chemistry with all his female partners.. Ji Sung, one of the legends...❤. I just finished watching Dr John with Jisung, the drama was great, I'm just so impressed.

I don't consider him underrated since he has his own cult following.

Premier League Sponsors Since 1992, Mount Gongga Trek, Gta 4 Dukes Car Location, Freiburg Vs Bayer Leverkusen H2h, Nicolas Loufrani Net Worth, Fm20 Portsmouth, C1 Licence, Dirty Fantasy Football League Names, Rachel York Cnp, Premium Socks, Séance Synonym, Average Attendance, Auburn Basketball Offers, Knowing God By Name Pdf, Norwich City Player Stats 2019/20, Papakha Wig, Hit-and-run Full Movie Indoxxi, Clean Gut, Josh Chapman Smile Direct Club, East Yorkshire Regiment Ww2 Records, Kaimai Ranges Map, Michael Winterbottom Awards, Exeter Chiefs Academy Staff, Spy Rock, Jeff Sims Coach Last Chance U, Georgia Bulldogs Uniforms, Zabriskie Point Streaming, Tommy Captain Walker / It's A Boy, Antony Del Rio Movies And Tv Shows, Joliet Long Range Forecast, Dominique Wilkins Height, Gammer Gurton's Needle Sparknotes, Quagga Bgp, Jellystone Luray Promo Code, I'm Coming Soon Meaning In Tamil, Loggerhead Bionic Grip, Rochelle Humes Net Worth Uk, Rivalry Examples, University Of Southern California Ranking Computer Science, Arsenal Logo And Kits For Dream League Soccer 2019, Car Auctions Online, Vive Kielce Sponsor, Manchester United Trophies List Vs Liverpool, Kevin Lee Wedding Planner Nationality, Mjolnir Official Replica, Ghsa 2024, There Is A Crack In Everything That's How The Light Gets In Meaning, Male Nursing Admission In Karachi 2019, Population Density Gloucestershire, Iowa State Football Fan, Johnny Juzang Stats, Auburn Women's Basketball Roster 2010, Pasty Barm, University Of Ext, Erg Uk, Most Valuable Wheaton Glass, Griffin Hotel Williamsburg, Beallsville Ohio Directions, As The Muggles Say, Truth Will Out, Tromsø Coat Of Arms, Walesonline Business Directory,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu