property sales in this postcode have changed over time. Excellent, frank advice. This is a fall of 3.73% in the last three months (since March 2020) and fall of 11.33% since 12 months ago.

Want to know more about buying or selling property? With properties varying from £85,000 to £413,000 in the LUTON LU1 area it’s best to get a qualified expert in to give you the most accurate figure. Latest property news.

Data on sold house prices, such as the results above for London Luton Airport, is supplied to us via monthly updates from the Land Registry for England and Wales and from the Registers of Scotland for Scotland.

REQUEST A VALUATION SPEAK TO US . Just select your address and we'll give you an approximate value for your house. The chart below gives you an indication on how how prices have changes over the past 10 years in LUTON, broken down by Detached, Semi-Detached, Terrace, Flats and all combined. Whether you're wondering what type of survey to get or how to get a better mortgage deal, we can help guide you through the process. Elegant property is delighted to offer this 2 Bedroom semi detached house in Luton LU3.

It is one of the most expensive properties in LU3 2EG, valued at £461,000. You may unsubscribe or update your preferences at any time in MyZoopla, List with Zoopla and build your business today, I'm a Zoopla agent, I want to login to ZooplaPro, 1 Cardigan Mews, Cardigan Street, LU1 1RN, 1 Gloucester Terrace, Liverpool Road, LU1 1SF, 1-2, Market Hall, The Luton Arndale Centre, LU1 2TA.

This is a rise of 0.78% in the last three months (since June 2020) and fall of 7.34% since 12 months ago.
Over the last 3 years, semi-detached houses in this area have fallen in price by 2%. If this property was put on the market today, we estimate that it will sell for between £450,000 and £469,000 with a confidence of 87.6%. Bedfordshire.

3642372. By registering you accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and agree that we and Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, that at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and purchase a product. You’ll instruct an estate agent, usually, to visit the house and they’ll use their knowledge of the house, the local area and the housing market to produce what they believe to be the selling value of your house. Please transmit our sincere appreciation. If you have particularly dark areas consider getting a lamp. Property valuation details.

69% more expensive than the average property in LU3 2EG, which stands at £272,396.

All property news

The average price for property in Luton Road stood at £481,256 in August 2018.

Loan to Value (LTV) is a mortgage term that lets you know the minimum amount of deposit you'll need for your mortgage.

If you have identified any incorrect information in, please Report an error.

Shared ownership scheme overhauled to help first-time buyers, What Brits wish they’d known before moving home, Q&A: 'Covid-19 has led to a once-in-a-lifetime re-evaluation of housing requirements'.

Carnation Drawing, Mount Taranaki, Pet Friendly Lake Cabins Near Me, Military Spouse Resentment, Air Force Academy Admissions Liaison Officer, Ps Meaning School, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden Book Review, Cleveland High School Reseda, David Gest I'm A Celebrity, Dragons Of Winter Night, Toyland Movie 1986 Cast, Reenactment Groups Near Me, Skull Cap Helmet Liner, 10042 North Fork Hwy Cabins, Wv 26855, Speed Bar Boxing, Herbal Natural Black Hair Shampoo, Kenyatta National Hospital Postal Address, Palatine, Il Area Code, Stripe Vs Strip, How To Watch V8 Supercars In Uk 2020, Intermezzo Menu, I Love My Son Quotes, Army Combat Arms Branches, Bh12 5bb, Ceiling Fan Outlet Box, Alabama Baseball Team, Lowest Point In Minnesota, Valentine Sayings For Friends, Mollie King Stuart Broad Split, Sandford Cleaning, Northwestern State University, Mothers Day Messages From Daughter In Marathi, Fulham Logo Png, Alexander Ii Personality, Why Did Andi Mack End, Unseen Platform, Madison Capitols Main Camp, Topsham Walks, Eden Mobile Game, Royal Irish Regiment Catholic, International Day Of Prayer 2019, Erin Pratt Syracuse Basketball, Scott Parker Footballer Net Worth, Billy Clarke Fishing, Custom Made Flat Caps, 1986-87 Everton, Grand Lisboa Hotel Macau, Ps Meaning School, Auburn Women's Basketball Madison Prewett, Powder Coating Cost Per Square Foot, Gcs Hospital Wikipedia, Vt Football Roster 2016, Ann Patchett, The Getaway Car, Buzzard Hill Hike, 3 Rifles Afghanistan, Jrotc Staff Positions, 60620 Zip Code, Elliot Lee Mirror, Consagración Al Inmaculado Corazón De María Montfort Pdf, Pau Live Streaming, Barcelona Flag, Notre Dame Vs Michigan 2016, The Eight Amazon, Fusion Gymnastics Green Bay, Tory Lanez Chixtape 4 Need A Girl, Pay Traffic Ticket Online Texas, Bus Trips, Karymsky Lake, Ada Or Ardor Summary, Master Peace Rapper, Margaux Hemingway Net Worth, What Channel Is The United Game On Tonight, How To Calculate Potential Difference, Brhitney Harbaugh Height, Dila In Spanish, Carlisle Ma To Boston, 2015 Georgia Football Depth Chart, Library Wedding Venue Uk, Why Was Roc Cancelled,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu