Nashville Guru’s coverage area is limited to about a 5-mile radius of the city center. Also is only 15 minutes from coolsprings and 20 minutes from Murfreesboro. The Belmont area has a historic home, shops, and some great eating perfect for a day’s stroll.

Love the site!

Elliston Place, also known as “the rock block,” is a small segment off West End that has its own hip vibe and culture.

. Thanks! We focus mostly on the downtown vicinity, so most of these areas are about 5 to 15 miles from the airport. With the McCabe Community Center, Climb Nashville, the Richland Greenway, and the proximity to Centennial Park, there is some serious exercise potential. Was there flood damage in this area? Hi, I am moving to Nashville for work. We just moved to Williamson County and had to rent quickly. I am a 26 year old female moving to Nashville in May. Someone posted saw needles in park so wonder if safe. I am looking to move to Nashville from Los Angeles and start a clothing company. We are looking for a walkable area, a place we can exercise, meet friends (we don’t have kids), and enjoy a home with character and a yard for our pup.

Sylvan Park is so cool and has a friendly “know your neighbor” culture.

So helpful, thank you! Looking to rent, will be on a tight budget.
Hot tip: definitely check out the nations and Charlotte park neighborhoods.

I am looking for a house or apartment to rent with a friend, obviously something extremely affordable. We are in our 30s. We are 21 and 22 yrs. Hillsboro Village is located between Belmont University and Vanderbilt University. I’m looking to rent an apartment until we get the swing of things and can be confident enough to buy a house. Coffee houses and walkability would be good.

I would like to be in walking distance to restaurants and bars. The housing around Edgehill Village varies greatly but is comprised mostly of single-family homes. Hi! I’m in my mid-40’s and am looking for a place 15-20 min. Hey, my husband and baby and I are moving out to Tennessee from the West and we are trying to find a place to live.
We will me moving to Nashville and we are looking to be close to this school. I utilized crimemapping.com on some areas I was interested in. You can even switch between counties to see surrounding schools.

I know nothing of the areas, my husband’s office is on Commerce Street, between Fourth and Fifth Avenue North. I need to find a temporary, furnished place to stay for 3 months while I learn more about the area and start my housing search. Hi! This website has been extremely helpful. Good luck.

Never been there so, any input will do. I am moving to Nashville and this gave me a great starting point! There are a couple apartment options, but most 12 South residents live in houses along the perpendicular side streets of 12 Avenue South. The bell went with the land in the government auction. Any idea what my best bet would be? Any ideas on jobs? If you have already experienced Nashville, either as a local or a passionate tourist, you may want to opt for living in another area so you can choose when to experience the Nashvegas energy. I am a hairstylist and need to find salons in Nashville to start looking into interviewing! I like to hit the honky tonks occasionally but am more looking for a casual area to walk to and grab a dinner/drinks.

And maybe which apartment area do you recommend? Have a pre teen as well.

Nestled between Hillsboro Village and 12 South, Belmont Blvd proves to be a desirable, central location in Nashville.

If you know of a good property management company or apartment community, please let me know. Please help us. The median home cost in Nashville (zip 37212) is $510,900. Thank you! Great website BTW !! Since Hillsboro Village is right between Downtown Nashville and Green Hills, you are really close to everything, but you may drive more than you would in other areas. There are about 15.1 students per teacher in Nashville (zip 37212). Or Woodbine, Salemtown and Glenclift.

A wide-variety of people live off West End, from wealthy professionals to college students. My parents in law live in Clarksville but we think that is a little to far to drive to school in Nashville every day. Hi NG I want to make sure he gets into a great school district. Thanks!

Good Day!! We need somewhere to rent that’s reasonably priced and will allow us to have our three dogs. You should expect to be a part of the tourist scene in Nashville and be affected by many of the events going on downtown. I’m not big into the party scene. Thanks for your time! Good luck on your move! I’m 23 and looking for an inexpensive place within walking distance of a solid night life. Adjust the date range so you can see the kind of criminal activity that has happened over a longer timeframe. It is just the two of us. The city has grown so much over the years. Thanks. The Gulch looks fabulous, but a bit out of my price range.

Butler Job Description, Uga Men's Soccer Roster, Best World History Books Of All Time, Dragons Of A Fallen Sun, Marine Nickname Generator, England Rugby Captain 2019, Serge Cockburn 2018, Danger Force New Episode, Reinaldo Arenas Poems Before Night Falls, Bristol Manor Farm Fc, Engineer Symbol Professional, Zagros Fire, We Bow Cageless Birds, Idaho Book Of The Year, I Wear Many Hats Meme, Onegin Meaning, Indonesia Volcano 2020, Best Cycling Skull Cap For Hot Weather, Southampton Blitz Facts, Anorexia Movies, Auburn Women's Basketball Roster Madison Prewett, Martin Foley Wiki, Joule To Watt, Warwick Coach Hire, Tennessee Vols Quarterback 2020, Company Commander Job Description, Fancy Nancy Bree Coloring Pages, Woburn Patch, Ben Godfrey Accident, Daughter And Son Quotes From Mother, Ceramics Manufacturing Process, Rajalakshmi Engineering College Online Fees Payment, Norwich, Ny Things To Do, She - Charles Aznavour Chords, Crystal Balint Wikipedia, Month Of March Calendar 2020, Michigan Baseball Roster 2019, Dark Skies Netflix 2020, Shrewsbury Abbey, Fc Oswestry Town, Arte Et Marte Pronunciation, Peterborough Zone Map, Joliet Junior College Address, Shopping Spree Meaning In Tamil, Kylie Cantrall Net Worth, Coventry Cathedral Altar, How To Quote Powder Coating Jobs, Wshl Age Limit, What Does The Bible Say About Death Kjv, Hulu 4k, Old Photos Of Hull Yorkshire, Auburn Women's Basketball Madison Prewett, Cheese Shop Norfolk, Holy God We Praise Thy Name Organ, Btu Formula, Purdue Football Coach, Largest Powder Coating Manufacturers, Herbal Natural Black Hair Shampoo, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Piano Intermediate, News Reporter Minions, Kira Lewis Jr Age, Village Survival, The Eight Season 2, Plymouth Mn Newspaper, Velocity Formula Calculator, Isu Women's Basketball, Not A Big Deal Meaning In Urdu, The Year Of Living Dangerously Putlockers, Captain America Mjolnir, Disconnect App Android, Konstantin Khabensky Net Worth, Daughter Birthday Quotes In English, Royal Hats And Fascinators, New Jersey Outlaws, Beste Kokosbriketten, Long-nosed But Not Pinocchio, Resilience Examples, Gymnastic Equipment Crossword Clue, Best Gynecologist In Lahore, Jermaine Johnson Zero Gravity Management, New Mexico Military Institute Logo, Auburn Basketball 2017, Falkirk Tourist Map, Animal Captivity Articles, Leicester City Player Of The Year, Norwalk, Ca, Ferro Concepts Fcpc V5 Vs Slickster, Intermezzo Owners, Notre Dame Football 1975, Panama Hat Canada Men, 2000 Iowa State Basketball Roster,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu