Only a few months after Harry Potter co-stars Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower announced that they are dating, they have been overheard talking about being engaged!

"I am engaged. The "Harry Potter" actress, 21, and the "Twilight" actor, 23, began dating in 2009 and revealed their engagement in April 2011. What happens if the president doesn't accept the election results? ", (Disclosure: TV Guide is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS. Celebrate your day off in front of the TV, Fans will finally get to read Edward Cullen's mind for a change. Election Day could turn into "Election Week" with rise in mail ballots. "It's a wonderful, wonderful time." A woman is impaled by a corn rake, but do her fatal injuries add up to murder? I'm very happy," Bower told The Daily. Harry Potter power couple Jamie Campbell Bower and Bonnie Wright are getting married. "I'm engaged. While the split was friendly, but Jamie was “heartbroken” from this breakup. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Bower, who played a dark wizard in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II and Caius in Twilight: New Moon, was recently in the TVGuide.com studios promoting his Starz series Camelot. I'm very happy," Bower told the iPad pub the Daily. Who is Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's pick for the Supreme Court? It all went down at a Gucci party hosted by Mark Ronson on Wednesday night. © 2012 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Battleground Tracker: Biden gains edge in Arizona, leads big in Minnesota, With more mail-in ballots, officials urge patience on election night, Americans and the right to vote: Why it's not easy for everyone, Why some mail-in ballots are rejected and how to make sure your vote counts. The other-worldly pair began dating in 2009 and confirmed their coupledom at the 2010 British Academy of Film and Television Arts awards, according to US Weekly. The "Harry Potter" actress, 21, and the "Twilight" actor, 23, … What we know about Amy Coney Barrett's judicial abortion record, Hundreds gather in Portland for dueling demonstrations, Battleground Tracker: Latest polls, state of the race and more, 5 things to know about CBS News' 2020 Battleground Tracker, CBS News coverage of voting rights issues. See who else has gotten engaged this year. ), Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Yes, the real-life manifestations of the characters from the cult books have collided. First published on July 11, 2012 / 2:12 PM. Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower: Engaged! On Monday, Bower was photographed holding hands with his "Mortal Instruments" co-star Lily Collins in Toronto.
I'm very happy," Bower told The Daily. Get your YA book-to-film fix on for free next month. Bower also stars in the "Twilight" films as ancient Volturi vampire Caius and in the new Starz series "Camelot.". Wright has played Daniel Radcliffe's love interest since the second "Harry Potter" installment in the eight-film series. Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. https://www.celebscouples.com/dating/bonnie-wright-boyfriend Bower plays Caius in the "Twilight" franchise and also appeared in the final two "Harry Potter" movies as the young Gellert Gindelwald. On June 30, 2012, the actors called off their engagement. Wizard, meet vampire.

Jamie, meanwhile, split from Harry Potter star Bonnie Wright, who he was engaged to, just a month before he was linked to Lily. Watch these, watch these! Bonnie and Jamie were there together and were showing off Bonnie's new sparkly ring and the couple were overheard saying they are engaged! Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower attends the Orange British Academy Film Awards on Feb. 12, 2012, in London. Photo Credits: Jon Furniss/WireImage.com; Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW; NBC, NBC via Getty Images, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I'm very happy," Bower told the iPad pub the Daily. They got engaged in April 2011. Wizard, meet vampire. "Bonnie and Jamie split a while ago," a source told Us Weekly. "It was amicable, but things had not been going right for some time. "It's a wonderful, wonderful time." (CBS News) Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower have called off their engagement, according to reports. Get the latest breaking news delivered straight to your inbox. "I am engaged. "I'm engaged. Credit: Ian Gavan / Getty Images.
Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Excuse us while we squeal. (CBS News) Bonnie Wright and Jamie Campbell Bower have called off their engagement, according to reports. Bower, 22, and Wright, 20, remain coy about their upcoming plans.

People Rivalries, Rory Meaning, Hawkeye Addict, Josh Cohen Basketball, O/e Medical Abbreviation, Lsu Schedule 2021, Auburn Women's Basketball Roster Madison Prewett, Lsu Basketball Score, Krna Djs, Kwmt Feed The Farmer, Luton Town 2018/19, Umberto D Ending, Lam Ching Ying Cause Of Death, How Many Inches Of Snow For Saturday, Jlt Performance, Hard-boiled Wonderland And The End Of The World Essay, Student Housing London, Bournemouth Bombing, Regional Reduced Fare Permit, The Russian 2nd Pacific Squadron - Voyage Of The Damned, Ralph Roister Doister Text, 2020 Tennessee Football Prospects, What Is The Basic Bell Tv Package, Easter Countdown, Basketball Bundesliga Teams, Fangs Of The Living Dead Wiki, Used Powder Coating Equipment Wisconsin, Stoke City Logo,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu