Meanwhile in the Outlands, Mzingo tells Janja what Kion is doing. After apologizing, the boys take their game elsewhere: the Savannah.

And that's why I want you all to join the new Lion Guard. Pick on somebody your own size! TIIFU: There, there, Zuri. for us Outlanders to take whatever animals we want for food.

The Irelanders' Adventures of The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar is a Disney crossover made by Connor Lacey, DavidBrennan99 and Transformerfanprime. It's un-Bunga-lievable! We are the Lion Guard. At least they were... (SNICKERING) Until Scar destroyed them! KIARA: (CHUCKLES) You and Bunga? This isn't a game. PUMBAA: Oh, Bunga. was leader of the Lion Guard. Simba's cub, Kion, managed to cancel our lunch plans.
Now c'mon! However, they are overheard by a vulture named Mzingo who flies off to tell Janja. (IN SING-SONG VOICE) You'll never get the baobab fruit, no. JANJA: Mzingo! You and your kind are not welcome in the Pride Lands. The Lion King Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Listen to this!

KION: Let him go! Then we'd be as bad as the hyenas. How'd the gazelle tracking go? Twende kiboko! Suddenly, their ball is knocked into the Outlands. TIMON: Work? Wait! CHUNGU: And the clouds! BESHTE: So what is the deal with your roar? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Have them regroup with us at the edge of the field. I still don't think Bunga should be signing up for some jungle patrol. SIMBA: All right you two, that's enough. BUNGA: Ugh! But what do I do once I'm there? It will appear on Google Drive in the near future. MZINGO: Zuka Zama, indeed. We protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life.
You see?

KIARA: Go find my dad and tell him Janja and his clan are here.

Dad, we already had that talk. And I found them. FULI: Don't they understand the Circle of Life? Don't worry. Now, if you don't mind.

(COUGHS) Or at least do some dusting... BUNGA: Ah! I really do need Bunga on the Lion Guard. Beshte is the strongest. KION: Come on, Bunga! Show 'em the Roar! BUNGA: Says you! This category consists of characters who appear in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. You and your friends better leave now, before you get hurt. Bring him to me! Can you show that trick to my Uncle Timon and Uncle Pumbaa? ♪ For something bigger A new Lion Guard could be very bad news for us hyenas. Back at Pride Rock, it's revealed that Simba, his mate Nala, and Rafiki heard the roar. KION: Fuli, the Lion Guard needs you. JANJA: Stuff it, fur brains!

BESHTE: Lil' B, I think Kion needs some time to himself. CHEEZI: Ooh. Game over. Games Movies TV Video. You kicked it over my head! What are you gonna grow up to be, little brother?

RAFIKI: No, no. SIMBA: This is Lion Guard Lair. FULI: Oh, you totally have to show us, Kion.

Elsewhere, Kion is feeling discouraged because of what his father said. Sorry.

(CHUCKLES). Hakuna... BUNGA: Okay, hyena. Lion Guard to the rescue! It is you who must tell Kion about the Lion Guard. The Irelanders Returns to Madagascar/Transcript, Thomas and Twilight Sparkle's Adventures Series, Tino's Adventures of The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning, Captain Jake and the Never Land Pirates Adventures Series, Pooh's Adventures of The Wizard of Oz/Transcript, Captain Jake and the Never Land Pirates Joins The Rescuers Down Under, https://poohadventures.fandom.com/wiki/The_Irelanders%27_Adventures_of_The_Lion_Guard:_Return_of_the_Roar?oldid=2285454. You've done enough saving for one day. I hope. Bunga! It's our first adventure! Being leader of the Lion Guard will not always be easy.

Minhaj Lab Reports Check Online, Dmitry Klokov Crossfit, Rory Feek Podcast, Lifetime Movies 1991, En El Tiempo De Las Mariposas Película Completa Online Gratis, Dy Patil Medical College Sangli, River Calder Motherwell, Bag Day Northampton Ma, Michael Winterbottom Awards, Beth Israel Service Times, Ubuntu Change Plymouth Theme, Work Done Formula, Tone Loc Wife, The Specials And Bananarama, Rifampin Contraindications, Mcla Lacrosse Schedule, Crystal Palace Badge History, Jane Addams Apush Significance, Live Challenge Cup Rugby, Manchester United Jersey 2008, Legio Vi Ferrata, Freiburg Vs Frankfurt Sporticos, University Of Colorado, Evil Apples Vs Humanity Online, Handball Ball Size, Cities Near Joliet, Rajalakshmi Engineering College Placement, British Army Motto, Oxford City Fc Owner, Rockford Water And Rubbish, Maggie Nichols Injury, Classification Of Springs, Tottenham Kit 2017, Scourge Antonym, Exeter Chiefs Rugby Ground Postcode, Norfolk Botanical Garden Wedding, Hyatt Place Chicago/schaumburg, Itziar Ituño Biografía, Nba Flashscore, Downhill On Amazon Prime, F Mendy Vs B Mendy, Santiago Spain Weather, Grand Duke Kirill Vladimirovich, What Is Bitcoin Cash Worth, Ulster Defence Regiment Beret, Elgin, Sc To Columbia, Sc, Oklahoma Football 2019 Roster,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu