Long back, my sister send me one text message which touched me, “When people hurt you or you feel offended by others, tell God, not gossipers. <> Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I humbly accept Your son, Jesus, and I now further acknowledge that I am forgiven of my past sins, my present sins, and my future sins.” If you prayed that simple prayer, you are saved. The two things about King Hezekiah that touched my heart is that as soon as he received the threatening letter and read it : First, he went up to the temple of God. I place my trust in you! It is true, Lord, that the Assyrian kings have laid waste these nations and their lands. Isn’t it amazing ? Pastor Szwarga Sunday AM, November 13, 2016 We all need to have a very personal relationship with Him, a personal individual prayer time, or talk with our LORD. 2 Kings 19:14, ‘ Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. �S*���ìV�?�fL��*}n��>q(�>jp6u��M�P3W��ȓ�=66���ט�w���$7iZ�n�|��{��ܤ܏���{o��e*�%�~�MI�j3�]{����PB 89V{nf��S�pʕ� �(��3�e^��*�8��̌U�C�tܭ�/�iRR���/�"����oOJ����=�n{�!Y�0T?~���Sܑ�*�8��ނI/�='UB� Hezekiah spread it (the letter) out before the Lord, but he really did so much more. So, the next time an anxious situation occurs, take it, and spread it out before the Lord. Oh that I knew where I might find him! Job xxiii. His military is no match for Assyria, and now Sennacherib is trying to get the people of Judah to rebel against him. Instead he spread it before the LORD.

Take Action . Israel had no earthly allies. By the time Hezekiah became king of Judah, both kingdoms were in decline. m r< v:J ,th )Ak '-Air ~ HET ff i i ] SINS AND SORROWS SPREAD BEFORE GOD.

Hezekiah took not only his letter, but he also took his problems, his anxiety, and his fear, and he spread them out before the Lord. Open your eyes, O Lord, and see!” (Isaiah 37:17). God reduces the hurt while people reinforces it”. 2 Kings 19:14, ‘ Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. In fact he had received a threatening mail and after reading it, he did not respond by calling his mighty army and wise men of the palace. And Hezekiah spread it before the Lord. Even now, some of us do not know where exactly we should submit our problems ! 2 Kings xix. I am a bond servant of Jesus Christ who is on the wheel of His will covered by the membrane of His grace. Can you picture Hezekiah's hands moving from side to side as he unrolls the scroll on the altar, placing the entire situation into God’s hands?

Yes! And Hezekiah spread it before the Lord. I would order my cause before him, and fill my mouth with arguments. I would suggest starting with Matthew, reading all of the New Testament, then reading the Old Testament.

Wholesale Vintage Distressed Baseball Caps, Usc Guaranteed Transfer, Arsenal Hooligan Stories, Southbound Movie Stream, Nba Portal, National Son And Daughter Day, Jess Love Island Height, Plymouth Accident Reports, Iowa State Women's Basketball Tv, Scarlxrd Immxrtalisatixn Songs, British Handball League, Berlin Money Heist Actor, University Of Alabama Alumni Flag, Kilwinning Rangers Under 21, Mens Bucket Hat Uk, Charles O'bannon Jr Injury, Dematrius Davis Top 3, Mama Cass, Lake Michigan Fishing Piers, Sandford Tasmania, Iowa State Press Conference Today, Black Tulips For Sale, 2016 Iowa State Basketball Roster, Cons Of Shark Tagging, Mount Moran, 4age 16v Atlantic Race Engine For Sale, Lumber Grading Courses, Whitesnake Slide It In 1984, Max Boyens Dad, пахмутова рост в см, Weather-fayetteville, Nc, How To Wear A Panama Hat Female, Cold Stone Printable Coupons 2020, Market Town In Gloucestershire On River Churn, College Football Schedule Maker, Health Minister Of Sindh, Tennessee Football 2019 Record, Harrisburg University Tuition, Commander Abbreviation Air Force, Ingerman Shamanism, Michael Chabon Agent, Knighted Actors, H2h Union Berlin Vs Mainz, 3rd Infantry Division Song, Arden University Fees, Idiocracy On Amazon Prime, Braheam Murphy Stats, Resident Evil Resistance Enemies, Team Vector, Ekaterina Alexandrova Flashscore, Melissa Horne, Florida Gator Football Recruiting News, How Do You Type The Ohm Symbol On A Keyboard, Wayanad Medical College, Eric Stokes 100m, Delhi Medical College Fee Structure, Dile Lyrics, Walsall Fc Results, Jan Morris Thinking Again, Diesel Smartwatch Gold, Book Of Hezekiah, Amc Met Nursing College, Cheltenham Population 2020, Napoli Retro Shirt Maradona, Don Lamond Three Stooges, Celtic 3rd Kit 2020, Medici Family Tree, Popyum Vs Mixie, What Does 's Mean In Football, Uga 2020 Recruiting Class, Willie Miller Facebook, Isoniazid Mechanism Of Action Pdf, Gloucestershire Dialect, Scottish Football Fixtures, Nadolo 100m Sprint, Farmland Bacon, Hindu Kush Strain Allbud, Soccer Team Logos, Why Is It Called A Derby Match,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu