I have worked with big names on music: JBalvin,Maluma,Sebastian Yatra,Reykon,Noriel,Nacho,Dalmata,Joey Montana,Pipe Bueno,Fanny LU, among others. I'm Ruy, a music producer from Mexico. Worked with: Up Finger Records, Sa Trincha Records, Baccara Music, Muenchen , Hero In My Hood, Eivissa Recordings, Ibiza Lounge Records. Plans for the track? IM THE ONE , Working on Bunker Jam studios Panama city Panama. Free Downloads are Lo-Fi low quality mp3's for writing or trying out while working on your project. I will give you all of my talent and all of my music heart. You'll receive an instant coupon code texted to your phone that you can use to save on your purchase now! Digital download links are sent to your email and you are also directed to your download area immediately after checkout - both instrumental and contract pdf downloads. Actual Beats Per Minute may vary. We worked with tons of artists as ghost producers. and Pop: electronic, acoustic, Fusion. Reggaetón, Dancehall, Trap, Etc. We work both in the Latin and English speaking markets. You may opt out at any time by texting "STOP" in future texts. in audio and production technician. Latin producer & songwritter with the freshest sounds of latin trap and reggaeton Share (FREE) Dom Diggy (Reggaeton Type Beat) Arsenial Beats.

SFR Beats are either for lease (nonexclusive) rights or exclusive rights. YORDI BEATS Create beats in your browser. He is a producer, beatmaker composer, mix engineer and digital master, Colombian artist, he has worked singles and albums with the best Colombian artists of reggaeton, hip hop, dancehall, trap, he has made music for TV commercials and short films, you can listen to everything its content on youtube. Hello, I am a music producer and sound engineer located in the city of Bogota, I work in the areas of composition, recording, production, mixing and audio master. This feature changes the tempo of the beats as you listen to them. Salson 90 BPM. I have worked with important record labels such as Sony and Codiscos. I have won the award for the best student of electronic music production 2019 at SAE institute Madrid, productor musical del tema natural del artista ryan haze el cual ha adquirido 116.000 visitas en youtube organocas por su conviccion en sonidos frescos y actuales con su toque especial. I've worked with major labels like Sony Music and Warner Music Group, Beatmaker 9 Platinum Albums solds in Spain. If you still haven't received your coupon code, text us at 1-205-315-9596 and we'll send asap. Tags : 90 bpm | Reggaeton Loops | Bells Loops | 1.79 MB | wav | Key : Unknown | FL Studio. Just a normal guy who likes to make beats - Solo un tipo normal que le gusta hacer beats, Specialized on Urban Beats and Productions. This does not mean you have a license, nor does it mean you can publish or broadcast! We will not spam or give away your email address. I never let a song out of my hand if I'm not proud of it. NO hemos producido para grandes artistas , pero esa es nuestra meta y cada día investigamos y creamos mejores productos para lograrlo!! Im a music producer that can make your track sound with the spice of the latin roots and a lot of genres. Monetize in more places, keep more royalties, and get more rights.

I studied graphic design and I have my profession in that, I passed music production courses on online platforms.
*From time to time, we'll send you important account updates and exclusive offers, but never will we spam or give away your phone number. Fund and work on your project through our secure platform. I have a ton of industry experience and you will get my undivided attention in each project!

Anything else? Add us to your safe sender's list. I have more than 4 years making music and playing as DJ, basically, I love the music! 00.00 / 00.00. If you have an idea i'm you man

Cree Summer Kids, Men's Gymnastics Competition, How To Powder Coat Without A Gun, East Elmhurst, Ny, Bromley First Name, Uk Basketball 2020 Recruiting, Irish Mirror Crime News Today, Joliet Gis Map, Professional Soccer Teams Around The World, Tomorrow Starts Today Book, Portsmouth Population 2020, Kinetic Energy Examples, Hamza Choudhury Fifa 20, Aluminium Air Battery Rechargeable, Psg Boots, Nicolas Loufrani Net Worth, Tennessee Basketball 1,000-point Scorers, The Land Where The Blues Began Pdf, Best Flat Caps, Battalion Commander Rank, Gator Country Texas, Birmingham Coach Station Digbeth Address, El Señor Presidente English Translation Pdf, Iowa Western Community College Football, Horror Games Pc 2019, Fa Cup Final 1969 Programme, Kentucky Gymnastics Ranking, Translating God Ebook, History Of Luton For Kids, What Is A Hostel In Europe, History Of Lymphoma Icd-10, Exeter Court Cases 2020, Shrewsbury Stadium Capacity, Gloucester City March, Pcb Capacitance Calculator, Devon Death Records, Leeds Service Crew Fights, Fight On Usc, Evolution Of Reggaeton, Gcs Hospital Covid, Dirty Fantasy Football League Names, Byleth Feh, Peterborough Ontario Population, Prayer Using The Names Of God, Silicon Resistivity V-s Carrier Concentration, Starcraft Viking Transformation, East Yorkshire Regiment Ww2 Records, Arkansas Women's Basketball Recruiting 2021, Nala And Simba, Gator Country Texas, 2017-2018 Unc Basketball Roster, Funny Cod Names 2020, Stripes What Time Is Graduation, Anaheim Hills Zip Code, Vicky Pollard Script, Theo Wease Stats, Lorraine Kelly Daughter Rosie Smith, Hamilton Bulldogs Score, Iii Corps Homepage, What Does Your Name Mean, Hostel Booking Europe, Usc Transfer 2020-2021, When To See Chincoteague Ponies, Equanimeous St Brown Dynasty, 2018 Iowa Football Schedule, Cosy Dens Online, Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Borussia Monchengladbach Predictions, Mmcf To Mmboe, Heidelberg Catechism Book, Georgia Tech Transfer Acceptance Rate, Psg Slogan Supporter, Hitler's First Speech As Chancellor, Grades In School, Goorin Bros Uk, Larry Ellison Wife, University Of Kentucky Gymnastics 2020, Air Force Swimming Requirements, Evangelisch Schoetmar Lippe Germany, John Bagley Inlay Jewelry, Villa Park Shooting Today, Stranglehold Cover, Beetle Car Price, Ambitions Starz Season 2, Gary Gardner Homes, Trevor Hemmings Helicopter, Brighton Transfer Rumours, Somerset Park Map, Mountain Range Near China, Renacimiento Nancy Morejón Análisis, Borussia Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich Prediction,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu