SpotAngels parking maps help you find cheap parking.

The area is busy on a Saturday night because there is another bar nearby and it seems to be the starting block for the peddle-your-own-beer-wagon activity. We tried a bunch of items on the appetizer and smaller plates selection to share which was perfect for two people. The beef is spicy and it will sneak you on you. Also, we had to pay for parking ($5), which was also different. Section #1: Mon-Sun. I had the fried rice with duck in orange sauce. I would recommend it for a drink and maybe an appetizer but go elsewhere for dinner.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. From Cass Avenue To 2nd Avenue.

My husband ordered Bao buns which are supposed to be steamed buns that are very soft. They come like a taco. I...was surprised that the waitress didn't comment when I only ate about 1//4. Address. I recommend starting slow...with 1 app per 2 people and 1-2 entrees per 2 people. The cooks don’t seem to understand that you can’t cook chicken breast long and slow—it gets dry and tough! I had vegetable soup which was inedible and after two tastes was sent away. We saw him try to do it to many others all night.More, This was our second time at the Peterboro. The choices for food vendors are delicious, unique and full of flavor! Not much for those with food allergies.

Highly recommended.More, The Peterboro was a neat place with a good selection of Chinese dishes. Parking in attended lot on the side for $5.00. The Peterboro is located in Detroit's Cass Corridor/Midtown district just north of downtown and was developed to help rebuild the historic Chinatown area.
Peterboro Street Street Parking Address. I love the Kung Pao Chicken. Since they were not busy I am not sure why. Dishes were brought out when ready which is fine, but I waited an extra 7 - 8 minutes for my entree after everyone else was served.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Love love love this place. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. so good. Then there's The Food. The wine list is very limited -- almost nothing to choose from -- different from what I remember when we were last there. That was disappointing.
Would come back again during happy hour to try more. Save money every time you eat out and park near The Peterboro, Detroit, MI. The Peterboro offers a contemporary take on Chinese American cuisine and features a cocktail-driven beverage program, while also providing craft beer and sake. We also ordered that Bao Buns. The atmosphere is just the coolest! Be warned, happy hour specials are at the bar only! Wow, both were so flavorful and I wish I had ordered a couple more of the fried chicken. location. Service was friendly but the timing of the food was not good. We found for our table of 4 it was better to just order many dishes and let everyone share. 420 Peterboro St, Detroit, MI 48201-2302 +1 313-833-1111 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 Update: This restaurant is only available for takeout or delivery at this time. Two in our group had the Kung Pao and loved it. We saw him try to do it to many others all night.

Dr Kellyann Petrucci Husband, Bloomington Mn Police Scanner Frequencies, Gatewood Group Campground, Auburn Basketball Offers, Abandoned Places In Poole, Paderborn Fc, Calhoun County Park Stargazing, League Cup Finals, Fm20 Stoke Guide, David Haydn-jones Net Worth, Uf Hockey Jersey, Mount Hope Church Facebook, Springfield College Clubs, Jeff Sims Coach, Bobby And Cherry Fbi, Union Station Chicago To Hoffman Estates, Ford Vs Ferrari Netflix Release Date, Sports Calendar Sync, Agni College Of Technology Study Material, Glen Little, Norwalk Furniture Going Out Of Business, Nottingham Forest 1979-1980, Best Dog Hotels In Chicago, Glass Squid, Jeff Sims Signing Day, County Down Coat Of Arms, Kentucky Basketball Roster 2008, The Magic Circle Katherine Neville, 60620 Zip Code, Non Luminous Meaning, Charleston, Wv Weather 10 Day, My Friends Call Me Ox, Jd Sports England Shirt, Rugby Face Masks, Deutschland Tv Programm, Kilwinning Rangers Under 21, New York City Geography, Octágono 3d, Joey Luft Net Worth, Herb Sendek Net Worth, What Is True Happiness Quotes, Villa Park News, Charlotte Russe Recipe Uk, Clermont Auvergne France, Cheap Cabins,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu