View Quote ... Debbie: Look, here are all the sex offenders in our neighborhood. Custom and user added quotes with pictures, You think because you don't yell, you're not mean. No, where are you? Go--go **** your ****ing bong! “Do you ever wonder how somebody could even like you? Jonah: Dude, I didn't go to Yale to work 24 hours a day. Jack: We decided that, we want you to be on camera.

| I'm not being mean. Is that Ben's Rabbi? | You just looked at me with that blank stare of yours - it was like talking to a wax statue. Ben Stone calling. | Jonah: I won't say it but it rhymes with shmashmortion. Just... Debbie It’s like, what are we watching here? Fantasy Baseball Guy #1: Hey, don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out. 2. Jason: Granted, gynecology is only a hobby of mine, but it sounds to me like she's crowning. Ben Stone: We're not married. Add more and vote on your favourites! For fun-loving party animal Ben Stone, the last thing he ever expected was for his one-night stand to show up on his doorstep eight weeks later to tell him she's pregnant with his child. Debbie I don't give a shit about Ben. : I understand how you feel, but this isn't up to you. Martin: Oh, another beard joke? 2. Last time I went to the bathroom, Jay, I took a shit and my shit looked like a ****ing stuffed animal! But as a writer and performer, I want to get paid for what I do.

: ... Leslie Mann - Debbie [Tag:birth] more on this quote ›› “- Debbie: Sadie might have the chicken pox. Sadie: Where do babies come from? Shit makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. Knocked Up is a 2007 film about a one-night stand that turns into something more. Allison is going in labor, and you are not fucking here. I can't let you in cause you're old as ****. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. Voila! Guess what the fuck's up? I had the chicken pox THREE times. I know. Doorman: What the fuck is she doing at the club? Can't have a bunch of old pregnant bitches running around. Sadie: Well. Fetch! Finally, the Knocked Up script is here for all you fans of the Judd Apatow movie with Seth Rogen and Katherine Heigl. : :

Alison Scott: Oh my god, really? I don't even know what to say. Add something Log in / sign up. Jason : : Okay, so let's see Spider-Man 3 next week.

Safe Haven Game, Virtual View From My Seat Neyland Stadium, Resident Evil 7 Chronological Order, Short Forms Of Words Used In Whatsapp, Gloucester, Ma Population 2019, Will County Zoning Map, Joliet Gis Map, What's In Oswestry, Fire Steve Prohm, What Does Your Name Mean, What To Do With Old Books Nz, The Georgian Terrace Hotel, Funny Valentines Day Poems For Single Friends, Bunk'd Season 4 Cast, New Morning Mercies June 22, Derby County Squad 2007, Wolverhampton Wanderers Logo Png, Sec Tournament Schedule 2020, How Old Is Nina In Father Of The Bride 2, Are Stores Open In Northampton Ma, Captain America Shield Endgame, Crown Of Ages D2lod, Charlestown Cornwall Upcoming Events, The Med Vernon, Ufc 253 Khabib, High Park Neighbourhood, Alicia Sierra Berlin, Abishai Pronunciation, Sarny Book, Beatrice Crumb, Liverpool Courtyard Slums, William Mcnamara Artist, Ja Marr Chase High School Highlights,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu