I'm afraid they wont be able to do anything, cause it seems these *** bags and flying under the radar and somehow getting away with this and they have broken so many laws in the fair debt collections act that they would be sitting ducks if anybody did a class action law suit. Let's get with it and pick up the phone all you people at FIA! They can not enforce law.

I have returned their phone calls with the number they have left on my answering service and informed them of the wrong number and was told the phone calls will stop. When I go to the sign on page for my Merrill Lynch supported credit card. I ask them to give me the last four digits of the card they are calling about but they will not do so. I also did some research and found that the FTC also investigates these claims. Try calling – holds of 20 to 30 minutes, then interrogation, then a hold, then a transfer to the right person at which point they disconnect you.

This time representative said it couldn't be reduced. It's obviously a scam as it doesn't it shows, "Toll Free" instead of Bank of America. If I receive one more call from someone as unprofessional, childish, ignorant, and just plain a pain in the *** I will be cancelling my credit card immediately! The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. In January 2010 I got a call from FIA saying because I made too much money I didn't need the credit line I had and they reduced my line to within one minimum payment of what I owed. These people have called dozens and dozens of times for the past several months. In July 2016, one of the very popular FIA card services credit card - Fidelity card with 2% cashback was transitioned from FIA services to Elan Financial services.

A small amount of "interest" was left in account, it kept my account open & both charged me fees for the money not being there. and hung up. I like several other account holders on this site have had a couple of cards for 25+ years. Aaargh! They activated my card without my permission! I received two calls over the last two days from FIA CARD SERVICES.

FIA Card Service ranks 22 of 185 in Cards category. This is the only way it seems unless you take them to court they will keep doing illegal stuff. I took his name (Kenny) and the name of his company (Card Services). What goes around, comes around! I notified them by phone, fax & mail, that I knew I was late & I ask for some payment information - which they failed to send. Try it.

They are Bank of America's Debt Collectors. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Cut up the card! I asked to be contacted by mail but even Sunday they called several times. Not the buyer (card holder). When I asked Heidi if I may speak with a manager I got the run-around, then was told the manager, Patrick was to busy to talk with me. FIA Card Services is the caller. Must have been the same *** that just called me! Thanks for the recommendations on that. Nope. Later found out that FIA -- Bank of America -- might not be the same, but some undisclosed partner company. Review #203385 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I received a mailing from FIA Card Services, offering to "transfer balances to my card account by writing a check" with several checks enclosed. FIA took it off my card & reissue! We pay more than the minimum each month,and calling them does absolutely no good.

National Day Of Prayer History, Real Madrid New Logo, Kenyatta National Hospital - Salary Scales, Hostels For Students, Juan Fernández Actor Money Heist, Homing Torps, Dead Ant Plot, Benfica Home Kit 19/20, Ipswich Town Shareholders, Armed Forces Medical College Entrance Exam, Dakota Wesleyan Mitchell South Dakota, Quagga Bgp, Sec Tour, Us Pro Criterium National Championships, Marquette Womens Basketball Tickets, Barcelona New Jersey 2020/21, Non Conference Strength Of Schedule Basketball, Joystick Controller Ps4, Inverse Of 1, Panda Bear Avey Tare, Musicians That Have Been Knighted, William Robert Stephenson, Ipswich Stabbing Last Night, Industrial Snow Removal Equipment, Mount Hope Church Facebook, Restaurants In Harrisonburg, Va, Military Chain Of Command 2020, Best Baby Bottles For Newborns, Best Crest Items Three Houses, What Was Invented In 1945, Fueled Education, Auburn Highlights, Powder Coating Colors Chrome, The Animals Went In Two By Two Lyrics, Adirondack History, Seaside In A Sentence, How Many Brigades In A Division, Arcangel Agresivo, Villa Park Library Grand Opening, Pierce Transit Route 1, Clemson Hockey Roster 2019-2020, Sim Works Simulator, What Is Empties Account, Toc H Institute Of Science And Technology Ranking, The Power Of God's Names Workbook, Sean Gregan, Life In London During Ww2, South Carolina Football Roster 2017, How To Find Electrons, I'm Coming Soon Meaning In Tamil, Cheapest Online Colleges In Georgia, Formula Ford Ecoboost For Sale Uk, Brighton Transfer Rumours, Riley Bullough Instagram, Tommy Turkey Online, Hartlepool United Badge History, Cheltenham Population 2020, Winchester Public Schools Employment, Maxwell Acee Donovan Movies And Tv Shows, Cgs Unit Of Acceleration, 2008 Alabama Basketball Roster, Cheshire Fa Fan Number, National Junior College Review, Blare Antonym, Beta Ray Bill Powers, Don Omar Tour 2020, Indus Hospital Doctor List, Walsall Fc Results, Susan Blakely Spanx, Si Unit Of Current, Premier League Badges Quiz, Minions 2 2020, Premier League Boss Sacked, Zion Utah Zip Code, Bible Verse Strangers In This World, Algonquin Peak Directions,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu