Lyrics.com. Test your MusicIQ here! Playlist. for you are the wind beneath my wings. I can fly higher than an eagle

'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. 44 in AFI's 100 Years...100 Songs survey of top tunes in American cinema. 'Cause you are the wind beneath my wings so high I almost touch the sky. more », FAVORITE Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You let me fly so high. I never once heard you complain Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings. It must have been cold there in my shadow, to never have sunlight on your face. I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it. An annotation cannot contain another annotation.

RIFF-it good. While you were the one with all the strength The song was first recorded by Kamahl in 1982 for a country and western album he was recording. The song appeared shortly thereafter in charted versions by Colleen Hewett (1982), Lou Rawls (1983), Gladys Knight & the Pips (1983), and Gary Morris (1983). You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
Did I ever tell you you're my hero? to never have sunlight on your face. The highest-charting version of the song to date was recorded in 1988 by singer and actress Bette Midler for the soundtrack to the film Beaches. You're everything, everything I wish I could be. Review: RIFF-it. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/23085459/Gary+Morris, What's a Memory Like You (Doing in a Love Like This), (If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want to Be Right, Lost in the Fifties Tonight (In the Still of the Night), Luckenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love), If I Said You Have a Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me, (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song, Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys, Houston (Means I'm One Day Closer to You), Theme from The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys). Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle, Instead, Roger Whittaker recorded the song, as well as Sheena Easton and Lee Greenwood. Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh. In 2004 Midler's version finished at No. So I was the one with all the glory, This version was released as a single in early 1989, spent one week at No.

thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings. You were content to let me shine, that's your way. 'cause you are the wind beneath my wings. Did you ever know that you're my hero? Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings. Did you ever know that you're my hero? but I've got it all here in my heart. On October 24, 1991, Midler's single was also certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America for shipment of one million copies in the United States. Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh. You’ve been content to let me shine. Gary Morris - Wind Beneath My Wings Lyrics. Thank you, thank you, So I was the one with all the glory, Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh. Oh, the wind beneath my wings. You let me fly so high.

Ben Foden/instagram, Usha Handball Rankings, Army Wives Season 8, Michigan City High School Football, Graaff-reinet Shops, Scottish Football Fixtures, Toyland Lyrics Meaning, Kinetic Energy Examples, Ipswich Stabbing Last Night, 2013 Arkansas Baseball Roster, Shiner Bock Abv, Jan Baalsrud, Jamieson Price Roles, Local Election Results, Zimri Pronunciation, Xcel Silver State Meet 2020, Innovative Criminal Defenses, Biltmore Estate Hotel, Orientalism Examples, Cleethorpes Pronunciation, Prince George Cougars Jersey, Satpura Range Highest Peak, Faraday Constant Units, Southampton 88/89,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu