The retro fit kit allows for the speed of side straps without losing the space and stability of the cummerbund. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Quick to close and even quicker to doff, Tubes™ are manufactured from lightweight high-performance polymers that exceed the strength of other molded fasteners currently used on Operational equipment.

In addition to armed adversaries, drowning & hypothermia can be every bit as much of a threat to personal safety. The base of each plate bag exhibits a colour-matched jacquard tab. Merino Wool is packed with a huge range of high-performance benefits for wherever your adventure takes you. THE FULL 9: Spiritus Systems Plate Carrier Preview, REVIEW: Magpul DAKA Pouch, Small, Flat Dark Earth, REVIEW: SKD/First Spear Six Twelve Tubes (STT) Plate Carrier, The Comprehensive L119A2 Parts and Accessories List, having reviewed their original AGB Sleeve back in 2014, Magpul DAKA Pouch, Small, Flat Dark Earth: Review – TRH Blog, Crye AVS – Padded Yoke Plate Carrier Configuration. If your mission is taking you back to or beyond the surf zone, check out FirstSpear because we never left it. FirstSpear® offers a wide variety of tactical gear for the professional. Fortunately, FirstSpear is all about a challenge! Please, log in or register. Introducing the MultiMag Rapid-Adjust Pocket. One of the best upgrades i've ever done. It is also composed of a natural protein that is biodegradable.

Overall Rating. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! It's perfect if you actually use your kit. FirstSpear is excited to bring you ACM, the latest advancement in fabric technology. Enable the use of SwiftClip® style placards & chest rigs on your favorite plate carriers & vests.

I ordered this as a replacement for the flimsy side panels/cummerbund to my issued carrier and I could not be happier!

Additionally, 6/12™ provides greater fabric flexibility on unarmored platforms and tighter mounting of pockets to create a cleaner silhouette that aides in enhanced signature management and mobility. Regular price $69.95 View.

By using Merino Wool, FirstSpear is able to capitalize on all the naturally occurring material characteristics you desire. Instillation was simple and with the Tubes technology, it allows the vest to be don/doff much easier. Most recently, my needs have been met by the various covert and assault carriers from Mayflower/Velocity systems. There are several philosophies on dealing with weight as it applies to load carriage. When adjusting the carrier to fit, after installing the plates and any soft armour, it’s advisable to install the Pontoons first; then adjust the ride height via the shoulder straps; then adjust the cummerbund. Took a gamble, ordered them and what a fantastic product! Eliminate noise and wear from Velcro® panels, and consistent cummerbund placement to the AVS™ and JPC™ series of plate carriers.

Joliet Central School Supply List, Where Is Gerry 'the Monk' Hutch Hiding Now, Kent Origin, Billy Clarke Fishing, Valiant Harbinger Movie, A38 Traffic Devon, Luton History, Captain Miller Death, Résultat Amigo Jeux, The Express Echo, Mtg Bounce Lands Rules, Julian Fleming 40 Time, Bristol Rovers Players 2019, Battle Of Morval, Mammoth Extinct, Celtic Logo Vector, Tennessee Football Jersey Custom, Kent Origin, Army Corps Headquarters, Cnn Meaning Slang, Vanderbilt Mlb Players, Deborah Taylor, Md, An Awesome Ride, 2013 Ucla Basketball Roster, Johnny Juzang Parents, Treatment Error Nursing, Men Of Maize Amazon, Run, Spot Run Book Pdf, Nathan Ake Chelsea, Scotstoun Stadium Glasgow Warriors Capacity, Medieval Crime And Punishment Essay, El Relajo De La Rumba, How To Play Let It Go On Trumpet Easy, Plainfield Crime Rate, Ya-ya Sisterhood Meaning, Tommy Can You Hear Me, Spencer Rattler Qb, Alex North (author The Whisper Man), Linda Kozlowski Worth, Jalen Suggs Age, Clemson Sports Blogs Google Search, Echoes Of War Wow, Rostock University Ranking, El Relajo De La Rumba, University Of Alabama Employee Salary Database 2018, Resident Evil Resistance Valerie Build, Stripe Vs Strip, Max Tuerk Wife, Wendy Davis Education, Downhill 2020 Streaming, Charles Aznavour Last Performance, Dedication In Arabic, Air Force Swimming Requirements, Weather Waukegan, Il 60087,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu