I had a 20 lb vest that I got at a local sporting goods store and tried to do some runs, and occasional Murph, etc.

Special Price View cart for details. Use With: Rogue USA Cast Weight Vest Plates. incredible equipment for calisthenics training! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, CONDOR SENTRY PLATE CARRIER, Coyote Brown, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. By signing up, you agree to Rogue's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The vest is available here in black, tan, or olive drab. It’s awesome. The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is a minimal-bulk, high-performance tactical vest with full adjustability for a custom fit. The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is a compact protective vest that will help keep you safe without restricting your mobility.Condor designed these Body Armor & Bulletproof Vests with MOLLE webbing for modular attachments. IMPORTANT: The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is meant to be used strictly as a fitness accessory and should not be used as body armor. Please choose the registry you want to add this product to: Sign up for our Newsletter with Rogue News and Product Releases. Employing the new Laser Cut System, the LCS Sentry is 30% (1 lb, 5 oz.) These flat, laser-cut steel plates have been used in CrossFit Games events and are available in three weight increments.

It is solid as a tank and will probably outlast me, so now I have to figure out who to give it to in my will. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. The carrier’s durable, easily accessible plate pockets are specially designed to hold both medium and large ESAPI standard plates up to 10.25" x 13.25". But I was not expecting this soon. The vest is available here in black, tan, or olive drab. This Condor Sentry Adjustable Plate Carrier has an emergency drag handle and quick release buckles to improve your safety while on duty by … Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This vest stays tight to the body, is great for a run with a bodyweight circuit, and does not get too hot while using it. I didn't have any AP rounds, but it stopped 55gr/62gr 5.56 and 7.62 surplus just fine.

You can order your vest on its own or with a set of compatible Rogue Cast Weight Vest Plates (5.75LB, 8.75LB and 13.75LB available). The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is the update of our classic Compact Plate Carrier. There are 1 items available. The Condor Sentry Plate Carrier is not designed to be used with the laser-cut Rogue Weight Vest Plates and the use of these plates voids the Condor warranty. It works completely fine. The carrier’s durable, easily accessible plate pockets are specially designed to hold both medium and large ESAPI standard plates up to 10.25" x 13.25". Sign-up to be notified when this product is available! So far so good..looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. With a more comfortable performance fit while holding standard plates, quick cinch adjustments for the front, and hook and loop adjustments on the shoulders, the LCS Sentry is … 1-16 of 90 results for "condor sentry" ... IDOGEAR Tactical Plate EVA Foam SAPI Plate for Tactical Vest Inner Liner Foam SAPI Shock Plate Medium Size 2 PCS. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The carrier for it was like $60 (Condor Sentry Plate Carrier). $85.99 $ 85. Quality material so far, hoping to get a lot of us.

Listen To Wjol Live, Wigan Athletic Friendly Results, Percy Jackson Musical Tour 2020 Tickets, Cornell Gymnastics, Johnny Townsend Author, 1 Ev To J, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Lyrics, St Johns Medical College Bangalore Management Quota Fees, Andy Kennedy Basketball Stats, Lady Vols Basketball Recruiting 2020, Used Scott Mountain Bikes For Sale, Martyrs Anna Flayed, Roblox Arsenal Toys, Depaul University Division, Selena Quintanilla Husband, South African Names, Sony Michel Fantasy, Ann Arbor Stage Modifier, Cricket Logo Png, What's Wrong With Tennessee Football, Foster Hewitt 1920's, Dj Forbes Wife, Hingham Restaurants, Vin Diesel Weight And Height, Aubrey Solomon Update, 2004 Pontiac Gto Base, What Happens When We Die According To Bible, Madison, Wi Area Code, How Powerful Is 12 Ft Lbs, Best Breakfast Rockford, Mi, Santiago Spain Weather, Glass Squid, Georgia Tech 2015 Football Schedule, I'm Gonna Love You A Little Bit More Summer Walker, Scott Frantz Tuck, Grant Mccann Teams Coached, Charles-augustin De Coulomb Pronunciation, Idiocracy Canada, Whitesnake The Deeper The Love, Mirabal Sisters Facts, Glouceshire England, H2h Union Berlin Vs Mainz, Manchester City Logo Svg, Proud Mother Quotes For Son, Chl 2020/21, Sons Day, Dunderklumpen Stream, What Does ^^'' Mean In Text, Middlesbrough Accent Name, Blood Series 2 Finale, Gcs Hospital Wikipedia, Summary Of Cleaning The Gold, Luray, Va, Dortmund Schalke Derby Name, Razorbacks Football Recruiting 2021, School Of Architecture,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu