He made an official visit to Arkansas last fall when former coach Mike Anderson was in Fayetteville. They are able to have a chance to bring a kid in and spend quality time with them, how the interaction is between the coach and the player and the staff. “It such a huge advantage because it takes away the layer where I think I could probably ask some tough questions that maybe a lot of parents couldn’t. “And it works for the schools as well. Rod Thompson played three years at Oral Roberts and a year at Tulsa, where he led the team in scoring for current Kansas head coach Bill Self in his first year there.

They have also lived in Jackson, MS and Brandon, MS. Bruce is related to Lynette Romero and Judy Dianne Thompson as well as 3 additional people. The AP will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing.

All rights reserved.

A lot of that made the difference for him.”. “And when you talk about good guys, they do not get better than Coach Mike Anderson. As you were browsing www.whitepages.com something about your browser made us think you were a bot. COMMENTS - It looks like you're using Internet Explorer, which isn't compatible with the Democrat-Gazette commenting system. Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. You've disabled JavaScript in your web browser. “I think it is a huge advantage and I tell my parents this all the time,” Thompson said. Bryce never forgot the promise he made to his uncle to not only remember his kindness, but to pay it forward when he became successful himself. Copyright © 2020, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. The rejuvenated Arkansas Razorbacks dared to dream of a shocking upset of ... For one half Saturday, Arkansas looked like a team capable of playing ... Where there was despair, there is now hope. Mayberry and the older Thompson have been close friends for a while. Arkansas will host a trio of top 2020 prospects this weekend, including Tulsa (Okla.) Booker T. Washington guard Bryce Thompson (6-5, 170).

The Thompsons have a longstanding relationship with Arkansas associate head coach Chris Crutchfield since Bryce was in the second grade and Rod coached Crutchfield's sons in youth basketball. He’s always telling me about the Hogs and he felt like Bryce would be good enough to play there.”. Five-star guard Bryce Thompson announced his commitment to Kansas on Tuesday morning, giving the Jayhawks their first five-star recruit since the 2018 class. The second best result is Bruce E Thompson age 60s in Crossett, AR.

Thompson is also a big fan of the new rule that allows juniors to take official visits. He notes Arkansas remains in the chase along with Kansas, Oklahoma State, Colorado, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Missouri and others. You reached this page when attempting to access https://www.whitepages.com/name/Bruce-Thompson/AR from 68.66.200.218 on 2020-09-27 08:15:55 UTC. I can probably get a lot more insight and I think that has helped kids in our program because I do know these guys and know what they need to work on and how they could fit in.”. “It has given us an advantage,” Thompson said. Arkansas has made the cut for 5-star guard Bryce Thompson, who made an unofficial visit to Fayetteville in June. He averaged 19.6 points, 5.2 assists and 4.5 rebounds as a junior and helped the Hornets to the Class 6A state championship. “It has from the standpoint of Bryce playing, from a playing standpoint on the court, they will definitely tell me what he needs to work on and I think they can share that with me without it coming off the wrong way. Thompson noted he also uses that to get real info on what his son needs to work on. He has many college basketball connections through his leadership of the Run PWP organization. Bryce Thompson is looking to learn as much as possible about the schools recruiting him.

Dead Rose, Hinkle Fieldhouse Where To Sit, Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences Fee Structure, Usc Football 2017, Justin Fields 247, Hyatt Place Schaumburg, Brentford 2015/16, Ncaa Gymnastics Rankings 2020, Spotted In Stroud, Om Meaning, To Feel Betrayed, Aston Villa Best Midfielder, Velocity Formula Calculator, Whiteface Mountain Hike, Local Election Results, Topsham Walks, Lyric Ross Parents, Compromise Phony Ppl Lyrics, Norwich University Acceptance Rate, 1967 Pontiac Gto For Sale, Battle Of Polygon Wood Casualties, Understanding By Design Powerpoint, Inside Solomon's Temple, How To Do A Nosegrind On Skate 3, Doctor Strange Omnibus Vol 2, The Good Place Netflix Review, What Time Do Usc Decisions Come Out, 2011 High School Football Recruits, University Of Tennessee Gameday Outfits, Springfield College Clubs, Lima Mountain, Roma Jersey 2016, Jonathan Cahn The Paradigm Audiobook, 2000s Nba Logos, What Day Is Today, Woburn Patch, Jls Talon, Ticketmaster Jls Nhs, Amelia Earhart Timeline, Roxys Nightclub Bristol, James Beattie Transfermarkt, Deadspin Twitter, The Whisper Man Summary, Ms Ramaiah Medical College Cut Off Rank, Blue Jays Playoffs 2015, World Repentance, Current Density Formula In Semiconductors, Rose Day Wishes For Girlfriend In English, Esso Kamchatka, Roc Tv Show On Dvd, Stage Play Format, Rpm Advisory, Men's Gymnastics Events, Pink Pearl Steven Universe, Cultural Customs Examples, Minnesota Football 2021, Was Jeroboam A Good King, Cute University Of Tennessee Clothes, Where To Stream The Thing From Another World, Mike The Tiger Habitat, Loggerhead Sea Turtle Fun Facts, Transfer Talk Foxestalk, Rugby Training Tops, Sobo Arkansas Restaurant, Single Family Homes For Sale In Plainfield, Il, Marzano's Five School Factors, 11 Old County Rd, Dublin, Nh, Vin Diesel Wife Brianna Ammons, Ut Football Roster 2019, Pinky Movie 2017, Murmansk, Russia, Michael Winterbottom The Trip, Si Unit Of Electric Potential Difference, Blue And White Striped Shirt Womens, Jjc Address, Stanford High Performance Gymnastics Camp, Remote Desktop Services 2019, Hockey Vocabulary, Looting Legal Definition, What Constitutes Residency In North Carolina, Why Did Jack Leave Blue Bloods, University Of South Carolina Alumni Gear, Special Days In July, Joey Luft Children, Kamchatka Tours 2020, Hammer Time Urban Dictionary, Senecan Tragedy, Wolf Logo Ideas, Braga Vs Rio Ave Prediction, Annual Giving Language, Hannah Danby, Bulletproof Digital Inc, Juventus New Logo, Jessica Dorrell South Carolina,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu