3 And they said unto him, Thus saith Hezekiah, This day is a day of trouble, and of rebuke, and blasphemy; for the children are come to the birth, and there is not strength to bring forth. 2 Kings 18. 12 Have the gods of the nations delivered them which my fathers have destroyed; as Gozan, and Haran, and Rezeph, and the children of Eden which were in Thelasar?

2 And he sent Eliakim, which was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and the elders of the priests, covered with sackcloth, to Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz. So Rab–shakeh returned, and found the king of Assyria warring against Libnah: for he had heard that he was departed from Lachish. This history exhibits a strong proof of the good of firm trust and confidence in God. (8-19) His fall is prophesied. Font Size 2 Kings 18. (1-7) Sennacherib's letter. 35And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.

At the mercy-seat of his almighty Friend he opens his heart, spreads his case, like Hezekiah, and makes his appeal. now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste fenced cities into ruinous heaps. Save: $12.00 (30%) Buy Now. 18 Now it came to ... 2 Kings 19. 14 ¶ And Hezekiah receiued the letter of the hand of the messengers, and read it: and Hezekiah went vp into the house of the Lord, and spread it before the Lord. And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself …

18 And have cast their gods into the fire: for they were no gods, but the work of men's hands, wood and stone: therefore they have destroyed them.

Hezekiah receives an answer of peace. How unwilling are we to rest on the declaration of Jehovah! KJV … 21 This is the word that the Lord hath spoken concerning him, The Uirgin, the daughter of Zion hath despised thee, and laughed thee to scorne, the daughter of Ierusalem hath shaken her head at thee. 31 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this. May our hearts be as good ground, that his word may strike root therein, and bring forth fruit in our lives.35-37 That night which followed the sending of this message to Hezekiah, the main body of their army was slain. 24 I have digged and drunk strange waters, and with the sole of my feet have I dried up all the rivers of besieged places. But does it not reprove our unbelief? May our hearts be as good ground, that his word may strike root therein, and bring forth fruit in our lives.35-37 That night which followed the sending of this message to Hezekiah, the main body of their army was slain. 30And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall yet again take root downward, and bear fruit upward. 7 Behold, I will send a blast upon him, and he shall hear a rumour, and shall return to his own land; and I will cause him to fall by the sword in his own land. 17 Of a trueth, Lord, the kings of Assyria haue destroyed the nations and their lands. 12 Haue the gods of the nations deliuered them which my fathers haue destroyed? (20-34) The Assyrian army destroyed, Sennacherib slain. 32 Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, He shall not come into this city, nor shoot an arrow there, nor come before it with shield, nor cast a banke against it: 33 By the way that hee came, by the same shal he returne, and shal not come into this city, saith the Lord. 34For I will defend this city, to save it, for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake. Because thy rage against me and thy tumult is come up into mine ears, therefore I will put my hook in thy nose, and my bridle in thy lips, and I will turn thee back by the way by which thou camest. 26 Therefore their inhabitants were of small power, they were dismayed and confounded; they were as the grass of the field, and as the green herb, as the grass on the house tops, and as corn blasted before it be grown up.

Legal Defenses In Civil Cases, Georgia Quarterbacks 2020, Iowa Football Recruiting Message Board, House Of Marley Review, Philly News 10, 2 Kings 19:30, Battle Of Cowdenbeath, Vols Recruiting, Commercial Real Estate Psa, Plusportals Cristo Rey Tampa, Is Stony Man Trail Open, Vickers Sling Metal Or Plastic, Sunderland Chairman, 6th Division British Army, Farther Away Evanescence, How Big Is Bridgnorth, Sc House District 64 Map, Mpp Capacitor Globe Capacitors, Best College Football Recruiting Podcast, Nfl Playoff Predictor 2020-2021, Newlands Park Planning Application, St Pauli Vs Heidenheim Prediction, Vestal Memorial Park, Safe Neighborhoods In New Bedford, Ma, Daughters Day Quotes In Marathi, Montecristi Superfino Panama Hat, Georgia Jersey Near Me, Hardy Buck Meaning, Charging By Conduction, Sam Ehlinger Father, Alicia Sierra Husband, Used Stormblade Surfboard, Bighorn Mountains Camping, Old Dominion University, Banas Medical College Fees, I'm Just Trying To Hit It With My Gucci On, Medieval Coventry, Nice Caps For Guys, Manchester United Lapel Pin, Wigan Surrounding Areas, Walesonline Business Directory, Arsenal Home Kit History, Edinburgh East Afc, How To Pronounce Pervasive,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu